Trump defends China's 1989 Tiananmen Square crack down

Tuesday night spelled the end of the GOP, as we all know it. It will soon be so fractured that even Humpty Dumpty has a better chance of being put back together. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

40 million bucks thrown at sinking him, an entire MSM lynch mob after him, and he just keeps winning not only GOP votes but mullions of Democratic cross-overs and indies, so this a clearly a hope of the desperate and blind. I'm almost tempted to vote for him myself, just because of all the silly hysteria and bed-wetting directed at him. The Trump Haters are clearly insane loons, so who would be crazy enough to vote their way???
It is clear the oligarchy, of which Trump is a member, greatly fears him. I wonder why. Is it just that he can't be bought like the rest of the candidates, or is it something else?

It could be the oligarchy hates him because he intends to terminate illegal immigration, of which the oligarchy greatly benefits.

Whatever it is, I am willing to vote for him just because the oligarchy hates him so.
what you said is what I have been wondering. why are they so afraid of him winning. He is both to me, liberal and conservative in certain things. I don't get it? but as for voting for him, I'd crawl over broken glass to vote for him so that Hillary or the BERN doesn't gets in as President.

Poor Staph. you have given up on your conservative principals and now are willing to support a man that will spit in the faces of conservatives. How do you sleep at night?
How is that any different from prior R nominees? You being you fail to realize that since at least Reagan, the Rs have nominated progressives who spit in the faces of conservatives.

So now you nominate a lunatic who will hand the WH to Hillary. .....---Makes sense to me!

40 million bucks thrown at sinking him, an entire MSM lynch mob after him, and he just keeps winning not only GOP votes but mullions of Democratic cross-overs and indies, so this a clearly a hope of the desperate and blind. I'm almost tempted to vote for him myself, just because of all the silly hysteria and bed-wetting directed at him. The Trump Haters are clearly insane loons, so who would be crazy enough to vote their way???
It is clear the oligarchy, of which Trump is a member, greatly fears him. I wonder why. Is it just that he can't be bought like the rest of the candidates, or is it something else?

It could be the oligarchy hates him because he intends to terminate illegal immigration, of which the oligarchy greatly benefits.

Whatever it is, I am willing to vote for him just because the oligarchy hates him so.
what you said is what I have been wondering. why are they so afraid of him winning. He is both to me, liberal and conservative in certain things. I don't get it? but as for voting for him, I'd crawl over broken glass to vote for him so that Hillary or the BERN doesn't gets in as President.

Poor Staph. you have given up on your conservative principals and now are willing to support a man that will spit in the faces of conservatives. How do you sleep at night?
How is that any different from prior R nominees? You being you fail to realize that since at least Reagan, the Rs have nominated progressives who spit in the faces of conservatives.

So now you nominate a lunatic who will hand the WH to Hillary. .....---Makes sense to me!
Oh please...when will you ever learn that believing whatever you are told by the MSM and establishment is stupid. Hillary has little chance of winning in November, no matter who the Rs nominate.

Oh please...when will you ever learn that believing whatever you are told by the MSM and establishment is stupid. Hillary has little chance of winning in November, no matter who the Rs nominate.

It will be Phrump and he will embarrass the G.....O.......P....

Hillary....Hillary....Hillary.....

Hillary....Hillary....Hillary.....

It doesn't matter who the Dems nominate. They will slam Phrump. But you keep the hope alive....Charming

Forum List

Back