🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

Now the libs will make a mockery out Cecil's death.

It's a crisis, a deflection....gawd knows they need one after the Iran deal and the trafficking of baby remains
nah this is not bergdahl, I hunt but just for deer and wild Turkey, I never fantasized about killing big game, that's just gross to try to kill a magnificent animal like a lion , a elephant a bear etc...etc...
Explain the difference between hunting deer an bear besides the fact that a bear can kill you. Does that make it "magnificent"?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

It's a crisis, a deflection....gawd knows they need one after the Iran deal and the trafficking of baby remains
nah this is not bergdahl, I hunt but just for deer and wild Turkey, I never fantasized about killing big game, that's just gross to try to kill a magnificent animal like a lion , a elephant a bear etc...etc...
The wild turkey is in the pantry...

CLKH3Q6UMAAafaQ.jpg

Explain the difference between hunting deer an bear besides the fact that a bear can kill you. Does that make it "magnificent"?
A deer can kill you also...just not as easily with out the antlers...

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
Did they bag a tiger in Africa too?
Another monty python fan !
No, a NoTeaPartyPleez fan.

Deer a plentiful and good eating, bear is a trophy game. Dumb ass you should know

Average Number of Deaths per Year in the U.S

Bee/Wasp 53
Dogs 31
Spider 6.5
Rattlesnake 5.5
Mountain lion 1
Shark 1
Alligator 0.3
Bear 0.5
Scorpion 0.5
Centipede 0.5
Elephant 0.25
Wolf 0.1
Horse 20
Bull 3
Deer don't even make the list, unless you include MV accidents involving deer

Deer a plentiful and good eating, bear is a trophy game. Dumb ass you should know
Deer are plentiful because we killed all the apex preditors.

Bear are plentiful if you know where to look.

Want to see a picture of my bear skin rug?

Bee/Wasp 53
Dogs 31
Spider 6.5
Rattlesnake 5.5
Mountain lion 1
Shark 1
Alligator 0.3
Bear 0.5
Scorpion 0.5
Centipede 0.5
Elephant 0.25
Wolf 0.1
Horse 20
Bull 3
yes you better include those people that drive off the road to avoid hitting a dear..I hit one with my truck by the drivers headlight, I looked back and it was spinning, I thought, wahoo, free meat, by the time I got out of the truck the deer was gone, my colon and my stomach both cried...

Deer are plentiful because we killed all the apex preditors.
Not yet, but Planned Parenthood is working on it

Bee/Wasp 53
Dogs 31
Spider 6.5
Rattlesnake 5.5
Mountain lion 1
Shark 1
Alligator 0.3
Bear 0.5
Scorpion 0.5
Centipede 0.5
Elephant 0.25
Wolf 0.1
Horse 20
Bull 3
yes you better include those people that drive off the road to avoid hitting a dear..I hit one with my truck by the drivers headlight, I looked back and it was spinning, I thought, wahoo, free meat, by the time I got out of the truck the deer was gone, my colon and my stomach both cried...
I hit one with a truck mounted crane. Sucker was so big I had to erect the crane to load him.

Bee/Wasp 53
Dogs 31
Spider 6.5
Rattlesnake 5.5
Mountain lion 1
Shark 1
Alligator 0.3
Bear 0.5
Scorpion 0.5
Centipede 0.5
Elephant 0.25
Wolf 0.1
Horse 20
Bull 3
I hit one with a truck mounted crane. Sucker was so big I had to erect the crane to load him.
Around here they will give you a ticket for taking a deer hit by your car, evidently you are suppose to leave it for the wildlife officer to take home...

Forum List

Back