Trump Denounces Paul Ryan and His 'Stupid' Budget Deal!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just SHORING UP all the dissatisfied Republican's, and Conservatives that have had it with the ESTABLISHMENT RINO'S!

The Fiscal Times ^ | January 5th, 2016 | By Martin Matishak
Donald Trump on Monday derided House Speaker Paul Ryan for the role he and other Republican leaders played in crafting a two-year budget agreement to fund the government, a potential sign of lingering conservative resentment over the agreement just as Congress reconvenes for 2016. Speaking at a rally in Lowell, Mass., the GOP presidential frontrunner chided Ryan for agreeing to a deal that funds the Affordable Care Act, Planned Parenthood, global warming research and President Obama’s Syrian refugee program. “Where are the Republicans? Where are the leadership?” Trump asked the audience on the eve of lawmakers returning to Capitol Hill....

CW5AC5mUQAE4Muy.jpg

He was your fuckin' hero 3 years ago. What happened? Oh yeah. You're a bunch of incompetent fucks who call anyone who loses for you a RINO.

He was your fuckin' hero 3 years ago. What happened? Oh yeah. You're a bunch of incompetent fucks who call anyone who loses for you a RINO.
Jeeebus, talk about painting with a broad brush.

Ryan was never a hero of mine.

You know damn well what I mean, Jim. Every candidate/president the Republicans have had for over 20 years now has been called a RINO. Maybe they should stop referring to the Democrats as incompetent until they nominate a single person they don't turn on the moment they lose.

You know damn well what I mean, Jim. Every candidate/president the Republicans have had for over 20 years now has been called a RINO. Maybe they should stop referring to the Democrats as incompetent until they nominate a single person they don't turn on the moment they lose.
1996 Bob Dole - RINO
2000 G W Bush - not a RINO
2004 G W Bush - not a RINO
2008 - McCain - RINO
2012 - Romney - RINO

Well three of five isnt too bad, for a libtard.

1996 Bob Dole - RINO
2008 - McCain - RINO
2012 - Romney - RINO

Whoa... Dubya lost his RINO status? I'll be damned! Does that mean he'll be coming out of exile anytime soon?

1996 Bob Dole - RINO
2008 - McCain - RINO
2012 - Romney - RINO

Whoa... Dubya lost his RINO status? I'll be damned! Does that mean he'll be coming out of exile anytime soon?
W was, is and always will be a neocon who mouthed conservative slogans.

But he was never a RINO, imo.

1996 Bob Dole - RINO
2008 - McCain - RINO
2012 - Romney - RINO

George W. has been called a RINO many times on this very board. That makes 5/5. Every single one.

1996 Bob Dole - RINO
2008 - McCain - RINO
2012 - Romney - RINO

W was, is and always will be a neocon who mouthed conservative slogans.

But he was never a RINO, imo.
So one can massively increase the power of government, balloon the debt, collapse the economy, and support amnesty... but if you start wars with brown people and say God speaks to you you're still an honest to goodness conservative?

George W. has been called a RINO many times on this very board. That makes 5/5. Every single one.
Bah, you have the fringe in both parties and they dont define the norms or else Obama is a corporate sell out neoNazi and Hillary a criminal who evades jail by the....wait, never mind.

Forum List

Back