Trump: "DeSanctimonious"

If you believe a Dementia ridden potato got 81 million votes a moose must have kicked you in the head

Well done Mr Moose
What I as a Canadian believe isn't important.

Americans in the majority will come to believe that the election was stolen from Trump.
Then Trump can legitimately claim that his stolen presidency must be restored.

If he doesn't then he will be admitting that there was no steal.

I did it on purpose. Maybe you would get on topic, you dummy.

You did what on purpose asswipe?

Post about Newsome? Yep you did, and I responded to your pathetic comment about Newsome.

How about it moron, how would Newsome clean up anything when he's turned California into a shit hole?

pic1.JPG

Trump is putting his ego ahead of the good of the country. . .Even our champions of America's goodness and prosperity can have a great fall. . DeSantis is the far better choice at this time in history, but the future is going be chaotic, fearful and filled with suffering, no matter what republican wins or if the left steals another one.
what did Trump actually say?

I can't get the video.

Yeah, no good, and just before the Midterms. It's obvious Trump is threatened by DeSantis and he SHOULD be. At this point I think Trump would probably lose at least Florida to DeSantis in a primary.
I hope DeSantis takes the high road through all of this...I think he will. He just might win.

Actually, I think both men ought to get together and talk things over:
  1. Trump has a better chance at winning in 2024 and returning the executive branch to the GOP. This is vital and DeSantis ought to run as his VP.
  2. That would greatly increase the chance that after another four years of Trump, then DeSantis could run and win and have 8 years with HIM in office!
  3. Instead, if they don't join forces and DeSantis runs against Trump, regardless of who won the primary nomination, it could easily fracture the GOP base with the mostly never-Trumpers and people on the fence / independents switching to DeSantis while Trump's base would stay with him.
  4. Then if DeSantis wins the nomination, it could sour a lot of republicans into not voting and DeSantis losing to the democrats, or if Trump won the nomination again, those hoping for Desantis could likewise choose to not vote soured on 4 more years of Trump or even switch to voting DNC out of spite and again, the democrats would win.
  5. The smart money is on Trump running and having a very popular VP like Kari Lake or DeSantis as his running mate to not only ensure a 2024 GOP win, but ANOTHER one in 2028.
I hope both men (especially DeSantis) realize that. Remember, that even after the record voting in 2020, that still left about 75,000,000 eligible voters who DIDN'T vote.

1. Trump has a better chance at winning in 2024 and returning the executive branch to the GOP. This is vital and DeSantis ought to run as his VP.
  2. That would greatly increase the chance that after another four years of Trump, then DeSantis could run and win and have 8 years with HIM in office!
  3. Instead, if they don't join forces and DeSantis runs against Trump, regardless of who won the primary nomination, it could easily fracture the GOP base with the mostly never-Trumpers and people on the fence / independents switching to DeSantis while Trump's base would stay with him.
  4. Then if DeSantis wins the nomination, it could sour a lot of republicans into not voting and DeSantis losing to the democrats, or if Trump won the nomination again, those hoping for Desantis could likewise choose to not vote soured on 4 more years of Trump or even switch to voting DNC out of spite and again, the democrats would win.
  5. The smart money is on Trump running and having a very popular VP like Kari Lake or DeSantis as his running mate to not only ensure a 2024 GOP win, but ANOTHER one in 2028.
I hope both men (especially DeSantis) realize that. Remember, that even after the record voting in 2020, that still left about 75,000,000 eligible voters who DIDN'T vote.
at first I didn't think De S should be VP

but now, like you, I think differently. Trump is obviously no spring chicken so who knows if he would even finish out the term?

Then DeS would take over and we conservatives could rest easy for another X number of years..

Trump is obviously no spring chicken so who knows if he would even finish out the term?

Unlike Biden, Trump shows good health and no sign of physical or mental deterioration.

Biden might not finish THIS term much less another, while I have no doubt Trump would easily finish his and in far better shape than Biden even STARTED his.

Yeah, no good, and just before the Midterms. It's obvious Trump is threatened by DeSantis and he SHOULD be. At this point I think Trump would probably lose at least Florida to DeSantis in a primary.

I hope DeSantis takes the high road through all of this...I think he will. He just might win.

Or he's just trolling the left

Hopefully he isn’t too chickenshit to run against Trump

Yeah, just what the democrats want, hope for and need: the two strongest forces in the GOP fighting against each other instead of COMBINING their strengths united against the democrats.

You really must want another democrat in the WH.

what did Trump actually say?

I can't get the video.
He did not say much. He was quoting some polling site as to who conservatives preferred as their presidential candidate and he said like "Trump is at 70% and Ron DeSanctimonious at 20%." Calling him that kind of cute / clever name was enough to cause a media storm. That was it.
I still say deSantis would be a much better president, even though I am very grateful for Trump in what he did and tried to do for America. The left will admit to nothing. The way they go after Trump (liar, cheater, etc.) shows how weak was their defense all these years and why they want to stay away from his record and accomplishments.

I hope I get called a jackass, here. This is the dumping ground for the bottom-of-the-barrel cultists like you.
like the cultists who tell you women want to murder their children and voting for Rs means you don't get to?

the cultists who hang on CNN's ever lying word despite knowing cnn has been successfully sued for lying and/or slander..

looks very cultish

He did not say much. He was quoting some polling site as to who conservatives preferred as their presidential candidate and he said like "Trump is at 70% and Ron DeSanctimonious at 20%." Calling him that kind of cute / clever name was enough to cause a media storm. That was it.
I still say deSantis would be a much better president, even though I am very grateful for Trump in what he did and tried to do for America. The left will admit to nothing. The way they go after Trump (liar, cheater, etc.) shows how weak was their defense all these years and why they want to stay away from his record and accomplishments.
we don't know if DeS will be a better pres.. He probably would be just as good, I am sure but who knows?

one of the best reasons to go for Trump: He is experienced at that job and we DO know what he will do bc he's done it and could have done a lot more if not for the criminals..

I'm sure DeS would do many of the same things.. but there are no guarantees..

I'm not sure Trump would have him, after what happened with Pence.

Forum List

Back