Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Trump shared several images referencing the baseless QAnon conspiracy that holds him up as a savior battling so-called “deep state” operatives involved in satanic rituals and sex trafficking.

It all ties together. Trump is desperate and losing it.

Here's the funny thing. So let's say you don't believe Trump did anything wrong at Arlington. Yea right. But let's just assume this didn't happen. Fine. But now Trump is claiming he has been victimized at Arlington. Are you going to tell me you believe that?

Trump Claims He's A Victim Of ‘Very Bad People’ After Dustup At Arlington Cemetery​

Who you gonna believe Trump or the Army? Is the Army now Deep State?

See, it all ties in together you brainwashed fucks

Trump is a victim of a progressive Democrat witch hunt.

The Army Brass are tools of the Biden Administration.

Trump is a victim of a progressive Democrat witch hunt.

The Army Brass are tools of the Biden Administration.
Boy you guys will throw anyone who doesn't go along under the bus. Any Republican. Any cop. Any military person. Any former Trump employee.

Don is Teflon to you guys. It's WEIRD.

Boy you guys will throw anyone who doesn't go along under the bus. Any Republican. Any cop. Any military person. Any former Trump employee.

Don is Teflon to you guys. It's WEIRD.

Interesting only the Army has said something, and I notice we don't really get told WHO in the Army is saying it.

The Cemetery is run by the Department of the Army, not the Army itself, so the civilians run it, not the Uniformed people.

Did the Army make the Statement, or did the Department of the Army make it?

Interesting only the Army has said something, and I notice we don't really get told WHO in the Army is saying it.

The Cemetery is run by the Department of the Army, not the Army itself, so the civilians run it, not the Uniformed people.

Did the Army make the Statement, or did the Department of the Army make it?
Either way, this doesn't look good for Trump. It looks weird

Trump: I’m not weird. He’s not weird. We’re not weird!

Trump Says He's Not Weird, Then Gets Extra Weird About It​

The former president wants everyone to know he is definitely not weird.

Either way, this doesn't look good for Trump. It looks weird

Trump: I’m not weird. He’s not weird. We’re not weird!

Trump Says He's Not Weird, Then Gets Extra Weird About It​

The former president wants everyone to know he is definitely not weird.

I see you are still sticking to that idiot marching point the Dems told you to use.

Engage in any orations, speeches, or similar conduct to assembled groups of people, unless such actions are part of a memorial service or ceremony authorized by the Executive Director.

So if this is the section, it's a big stretch to say the person blocking Trump's party was in the right. Especially if the photographer was authorized to be there.

Explain yourself poster marty.
Just what does that cryptic allegation mean?

It means the higher ups are political generals, and I'm still not sure who actually made the Statement.

If it came from the Department of the Army, it came from civilians more than likely.

I see you are still sticking to that idiot marching point the Dems told you to use.

I looked up an old friend and was noticing I wrote this to him back when Obama was president. 2013

Fifty-five percent of Americans approve of Obama’s performance in office, his strongest level of support since September 2009, according to a Bloomberg National poll conducted Feb. 15-18. Only 35 percent of the country has a favorable view of the Republican Party, the lowest rating in a survey that began in September 2009. The party’s brand slipped six percentage points in the last six months, the poll shows. You guys don't care what the facts are. You have your own set of facts. LOL.

I looked up an old friend and was noticing I wrote this to him back when Obama was president. 2013

Fifty-five percent of Americans approve of Obama’s performance in office, his strongest level of support since September 2009, according to a Bloomberg National poll conducted Feb. 15-18. Only 35 percent of the country has a favorable view of the Republican Party, the lowest rating in a survey that began in September 2009. The party’s brand slipped six percentage points in the last six months, the poll shows. You guys don't care what the facts are. You have your own set of facts. LOL.

I was talking about the weird thing, and you bring up this unrelated crap.

Either up your meds or get off the drugs.

So if this is the section, it's a big stretch to say the person blocking Trump's party was in the right. Especially if the photographer was authorized to be there.
They posted VIDEO not just a photographer. And the person blocking Trump from doing so was an EMPLOYEE of the cemetery. Who made it clear they were BREAKING the freaking rules.

All BS aside. If a librarian comes to you and tells you you aren't allowed to raise a ruckus in the library, you comply. And that's a librarian.

Here we are talking about Arlington National Cemetery. And a specific place within that cemetery. Namely the one were recently deceased are laid to rest.

Who in their right mind ignores the people who are charged with safeguarding the sanctity of the place? Let alone has an altrication with them.

And how deep do you have to bury your sense of right and wrong to defend it?

I was talking about the weird thing, and you bring up this unrelated crap.

Either up your meds or get off the drugs.

Trump is already selling a doll of him at Arlington

1725022807024.png

Trump never passes up an opportunity for self-promotion. His campaign took advantage of the anniversary of troop loss in Afghanistan by organizing a photo op at Arlington Cemetary with the lost soldier's families. Make no mistake. His PR people thought up and organized that ceremony specifically for publicity. There is nothing that self-promoting narcissist won't do for publicity.

That he turned a solemn event into a self-serving photo op is no surprise.

They posted VIDEO not just a photographer. And the person blocking Trump from doing so was an EMPLOYEE of the cemetery. Who made it clear they were BREAKING the freaking rules.

All BS aside. If a librarian comes to you and tells you you aren't allowed to raise a ruckus in the library, you comply. And that's a librarian.

Here we are talking about Arlington National Cemetery. And a specific place within that cemetery. Namely the one were recently deceased are laid to rest.

Who in their right mind ignores the people who are charged with safeguarding the sanctity of the place? Let alone has an altrication with them.

And how deep do you have to bury your sense of right and wrong to defend it?

I bet we will find this employee to be some TDS freak. and video, photograph, the rules don't deny that as long as they have permission. Former Presidents probably get that pretty easily.

If the person is in the wrong demanding it?

Trump shared several images referencing the baseless QAnon conspiracy that holds him up as a savior battling so-called “deep state” operatives involved in satanic rituals and sex trafficking.

It all ties together. Trump is desperate and losing it.

Here's the funny thing. So let's say you don't believe Trump did anything wrong at Arlington. Yea right. But let's just assume this didn't happen. Fine. But now Trump is claiming he has been victimized at Arlington. Are you going to tell me you believe that?

Trump Claims He's A Victim Of ‘Very Bad People’ After Dustup At Arlington Cemetery​

Who you gonna believe Trump or the Army? Is the Army now Deep State?

See, it all ties in together you brainwashed fucks
Trump whining like a little bitch? It's a daily occurance.

Forum List

Back