Trump Did So Well At the Black Journalist Interview That Boards Like This Are Full of Democrats Saying it Was a Bad Idea - The MSM Too

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How do you know Trump did well at that interview? The left tells you so. How, you may ask?

First, they would NEVER admit Trump did well.

Second, when the start threads on boards like this (seen it on multiple boards) saying it was a bad idea, and the dolts on the MSM agree. As if they would care!

Yep.

This too.

How do you know Trump did well at that interview? The left tells you so. How, you may ask?

First, they would NEVER admit Trump did well.

Second, when the start threads on boards like this (seen it on multiple boards) saying it was a bad idea, and the dolts on the MSM agree. As if they would care!

Yep.

This too.

You can stop lying on this one. I watched the whole exchange from start to finish. tRump made an utter fool of himself. This is why his handlers had to cut it short before he did even more damage.

You can stop lying on this one. I watched the whole exchange from start to finish. tRump made an utter fool of himself. This is why his handlers had to cut it short before he did even more damage.

Nope.

Trump was scheduled to leave for Harrisburg, and security demanded they stick to the schedule.

Bye.

“I wanted to talk about that Donald Trump thing last night. Man, I ain’t even going to hold you, I was entertained, man,” a caller from Brooklyn named Keith said. “I just like how he just could come up in there like, ‘Yo, I want all the smoke.’”
Co-hosts Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Envy laughed, with the former saying, “I keep telling y’all … that’s where he wins at.”
“I hate to give credit, but you got to give credit where it’s due. There’s a certain amount of respect that you got to give to Donald Trump, to know that he was going to walk into the lion’s den … an environment that was less ingratiating to him than his normal environments … and he did it,” an unnamed caller said. “A lot of people would have shied away from that. Now, that speaks to the narcissist in him, but there’s a certain amount of respect that you got to give him for showing up at all.”

Nope.

Trump was scheduled to leave for Harrisburg, and security demanded they stick to the schedule.

Bye.

“I wanted to talk about that Donald Trump thing last night. Man, I ain’t even going to hold you, I was entertained, man,” a caller from Brooklyn named Keith said. “I just like how he just could come up in there like, ‘Yo, I want all the smoke.’”
Co-hosts Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Envy laughed, with the former saying, “I keep telling y’all … that’s where he wins at.”
“I hate to give credit, but you got to give credit where it’s due. There’s a certain amount of respect that you got to give to Donald Trump, to know that he was going to walk into the lion’s den … an environment that was less ingratiating to him than his normal environments … and he did it,” an unnamed caller said. “A lot of people would have shied away from that. Now, that speaks to the narcissist in him, but there’s a certain amount of respect that you got to give him for showing up at all.”

You are just enabling him lying. In fact, his entire campaign is a lie. But you enjoy it while you can.

Fact check: FALSE.
Let's take the mediafactcheck site and run trump on it.

16:21

PolitiFact

Trump’s Pants on Fire claim about how Kamala Harris ‘became’ Black

Doesn't Support the truth
Trump’s statement that ‘nobody died’ on Jan. 6, 2021, overlooks investigative findings about the incident’s toll
Supporting Black or AfroAmerican
Trump makes unsupported claim that migrants are “taking Black jobs”
Vice President Kamala Harris passed her bar exam, but not on the first try
Trump signed Opportunity Zone bill while in office
Trump mischaracterizes Robert Hur’s report saying Hur called Biden “incompetent”
And that was just from the few minutes he was on being questioned by a Black Lawyer

Gas prices were "$1.86 when I left" the White House.
1722586125652.png

"Doctors who discovered cancer enzymes in vaccines all found murdered."
1722586179690.png

Switzerland “no longer recognizes Islam as an official religion.”
1722586227686.png

Kamala Harris was “Indian all the way, and then all of a sudden, she made a turn and she went, she became a Black person.”
1722586281488.png

It just goes on and on. The other night, EVERYTHING he said was a lie which is just about standard for him. Do a google search for mediafactcheck does trump lie. Pages and pages (not just single lies) are going to show up.

Well, sparky, there's your factcheck.

Forum List

Back