Trump document case highlights - 3/14

Whatever of Trump, whatever of views on him, he has shown more courage than many of us peasants would in that situation
Please.

Sossyboy is trying to get elected so he doesn't have to face rhe consequences of his crime sprees.

Instead of presenting any actual defense, pussyboy is blaming conspiracies of mean people.

Well the FBI Hur gave Biden a pass for way more than Trump suppossedly did.

Should be thrown out also
quotes ---

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) praised Attorney General Merrick Garland for not redacting or altering the unflattering report issued by Robert K. Hur, the special counsel he appointed to investigate his boss, President Biden.

“Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed you a former Trump political appointee and special counsel to fully investigate these circumstances and authorized you to prosecute criminal misconduct,” Cohen said to Hur, during his testimony in Washington on Tuesday. “You declined to prosecute because you found insufficient evidence of a crime. Case closed. It makes really perfect case. You did your job. Mr. Garland did his job.

“And, unlike Mr. Barr, he didn’t interfere,” Cohen said, referring to Garland’s predecessor in the Trump administration, William P. Barr.

After Hur said Garland did not ask him to change his report at all, Cohen added that Garland “didn’t redact the thing, Sir. Like Mr. Barr did. He redacted everything and made the Mueller report look something like 180 degrees different than what it was Mr. Garland did. Right. And you did right. And I commend each of you.”

Barr redacted portions of the report about Russian election interference released by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III. Before the report was released, Barr held a news conference and gave his characterization of it, which Mueller later said was incomplete.

--- wapo

Debating Democrats is an endless game of Whack-a-Mole. I laid this to rest months ago, but I'm happy to copy and paste from my old posts (this was January 10, in response to forkup):

I told forkup in January, that I had said the same thing months ago. Democrats never research, they just blurt Democrat talking points.

You have no quote of Trump lying to the DOJ, so your claim that he lied to the DOJ, was itself a lie.

Thanks for proving my point for me. Christina Bobb, the attorney who signed the letter was able to add “to the best of my knowledge.” because Trump lied to her about there being no more classified documents, which we know was false.

you are very helpful!

Decades!? LMAO! You people are fucking nuts.
Decades. He began stealing and hiding classified docs at least as of 1973.

You guys should really read Hur's report before making statements that depict you as ignorant twatwaffles

Thanks for proving my point for me. Christina Bobb, the attorney who signed the letter was able to add “to the best of my knowledge.” because Trump lied to her about there being no more classified documents, which we know was false.

you are very helpful!
What is your evidence that Trump ever spoke to her at all, much less lied to her?

What is your evidence that Trump ever spoke to her at all, much less lied to her?

She was his lawyer, where do you think she got the information on if there were more documents there or not?

Is it your suggestion she just made it all up?

Debating Democrats is an endless game of Whack-a-Mole. I laid this to rest months ago, but I'm happy to copy and paste from my old posts (this was January 10, in response to forkup):

I told forkup in January, that I had said the same thing months ago. Democrats never research, they just blurt Democrat talking points.

You have no quote of Trump lying to the DOJ, so your claim that he lied to the DOJ, was itself a lie.
That is the way to do things. Not as the Democrats do.

She was his lawyer, where do you think she got the information on if there were more documents there or not?

Is it your suggestion she just made it all up?
I'm not suggesting anything. You make the claim and I asked for evidence.

There are an endless number of speculative "maybe" scenarios. I take it from your reponse that your answer is "no, I have no evidence."

Are you claiming that your speculation is proof? Did she even say that Trump told her? Or is it only you saying that Trump told her?

you are very helpful!
She got the word from a different lawyer, not from Trump.

I'm not suggesting anything. You make the claim and I asked for evidence.

There are an endless number of speculative "maybe" scenarios. I take it from your reponse that your answer is "no, I have no evidence."

Are you claiming that your speculation is proof? Did she even say that Trump told her? Or is it only you saying that Trump told her?

It is me saying that Trump's lawyer got information from Trump, or she lied.

There are no other options.

Pick one, they both work for me.

She was his attorney.

The end.

This is a fun one by Seemore. Who else could have possibly told her there were no more documents since only Trump knew if there were or not.

The poor guy is so desperate to defend his god he has to embarrass himself like this

This is a fun one by Seemore. Who else could have possibly told her there were no more documents since only Trump knew if there were or not.

The poor guy is so desperate to defend his god he has to embarrass himself like this
You have to understand. He posts things he knows are stupid and false. He enjoys making other posters spend all of their time sifting through his steaming piles and giving him attention.

In the end, the custodian lied, or her client lied to her.

Really? None? How about some paralegals searched the boxes and didn't find any additional classified docs?

Well the FBI Hur gave Biden a pass for way more than Trump suppossedly did.

Should be thrown out also

There isn't a single word of truth in your post.

Biden didn't deliberateLY steal classified documents, or try to hide them from the National Archives. He didn't lie to the FBI, or move the documents. He didn't try to destroy evidence, or keep the documents.

All of which is why Trump is under indictment. If Trump had returned the documents and didn't try to obstruct the investigation, he wouldn't have been charged either. It's the lying, the stealing and the refusal to return the documents that got Trump arrested.

Just like it was the lying and the slander and Trump's refusal to stop defaming E. Jean Carroll that has escalated the judgement from $5 million to $83 million dollars.

Trump has NO ONE TO BLAME BUT HIMSELF FOR THE LEGAL MESS HE'S IN.

Pick one, they both work for me.
Actually, there are an endless number of options. Let's re-read what I posted:

When (Evan) Corcoran first testified to the grand jury in January, he was asked about what happened in the lead-up to the August search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.

Corcoran had drafted a statement in June that attested Trump’s team had done a “diligent search” of boxes moved from the White House to Florida and that all classified documents had been returned. Christina Bobb, the attorney who signed the letter, added the caveat, “to the best of my knowledge.”

So two points:

"All classified documents," would not include formerly classified documents if the sole classification authority in the United States declassified them before the GSA moved them.

If there were classified documents missed by Trump's team, and one lawyer asked another lawyer to say that all classified documents had been returned and she did, but put in that caveat, that doesn't prove anyone lied, least of all Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back