Trump Echos Omar

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Trump gets hero's welcome at Republican Jewish Coalition conference - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Trump spoke to the RJC yesterday and spoke kindly about Bebe Netenyahu.

You might notice that he referred to Bebe as "your Prime Minister"

Newsflash...Jewish Americans don't HAVE a Prime Minister. They have a President.

Ilan Omar got torn to shreds for saying that Jews might have "dual loyalties" (and rightly so).

I haven't heard a word about Trump'as comments. Clearly he believes that

iu

Ilhan Omar supports and organization that calls for annihilation of Israel,
and accused people opposing that as corrupt and disloyal.

I didn't hear Trump accuse Jews of disloyalty, neither that was the connotation, quiet the opposite.
And just saying, Netanyahu is indeed the PM minister of the Jewish nation, the only Jewish state in the world, and the largest Jewish community on the planet. One can like it or not, but none of it makes Jews or other minorities less American, same way as Trump could say to Catholics "Your Pope", an no one would question their loyalty or the intention behind the words.

It's not the same as accusing someone of corruption because they oppose annihilation of an ally nation.

Last edited:
Trump gets hero's welcome at Republican Jewish Coalition conference - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Trump spoke to the RJC yesterday and spoke kindly about Bebe Netenyahu.

You might notice that he referred to Bebe as "your Prime Minister"

Newsflash...Jewish Americans don't HAVE a Prime Minister. They have a President.

Ilan Omar got torn to shreds for saying that Jews might have "dual loyalties" (and rightly so).

I haven't heard a word about Trump'as comments. Clearly he believes that
It is evident that it is fine with Trump if American Jews have dual loyalties, while castigating Omar by claiming as falsely as the claim about Americans Jews, that she has dual loyalties, but you and I both know Trump stooges don't listen to what Trump says. They actually only care that he says it so it must be rallied to and cheered and chanted. I don't much agree with Omar's claim either, but I love the sound of Republican sphincters puckering in unison across the land. Same with AOC.

Isn't it ironic that the same people who side with Omar, accuse everyone of disloyalty,
have no problem with a Congresswoman actually wearing a foreign flag during the swear in office,
are the same people who don't recognize an elected American president?

Couldn't be more in Your face :www_MyEmoticons_com__shush:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back