Trump Encouraging Nuclear Weapons Proliferation

Is there any completely ridiculous idea that Trump doesn't like?

Donald Trump says he's open to Japan and South Korea developing their own nukes
You have a dishonest headline.

First, he says he would be open to Japan and South Korea developing their own nukes, so that they can deal with NK on their own and we can pull our troops from the area and that we will not have to police the area. I agree with that stance 10 fold.
A distinction without a difference. Who would be stupid enough to believe that more nations with nuclear weapons doesn't equal a greater chance of nuclear war? Who would be that dense?

First, he says he would be open to Japan and South Korea developing their own nukes, so that they can deal with NK on their own and we can pull our troops from the area and that we will not have to police the area. I agree with that stance 10 fold.
A distinction without a difference.

Why is it so crucial for Liberals to lie about Trump's comments?

It only seems that way to Trump followers because they're too stupid to read the link for themselves.

It only seems that way to Trump followers because they're too stupid to read the link for themselves.

He never said anything about supporting nuclear proliferation. Why did you lie?

He never said anything about supporting nuclear proliferation. Why did you lie?
Expanding the number of nuclear armed nations is the very definition of nuclear proliferation. As a Trump follower you couldn't be expected to know things like that.

Forum List

Back