Trump Epstein Claims Debunked by Corporate Media.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Much like Russian Collusion, Hunter's laptop, and about a million other things, the Trump Epstein story is fake. Color me shocked!! Poor Dims, all they have is lies.

Key Quote: “This is FALSE,” Brown wrote in response to an X user who berated the press for not covering the alleged connection between Trump and Epstein in Epstein trial documents released last week. “If there was evidence in a file made public, trust me, the media would be all over it,” Brown added. “These kinds of posts defy logic yet y’all are retweeting this propaganda.”

Much like Russian Collusion, Hunter's laptop, and about a million other things, the Trump Epstein story is fake. Color me shocked!! Poor Dims, all they have is lies.

Key Quote: “This is FALSE,” Brown wrote in response to an X user who berated the press for not covering the alleged connection between Trump and Epstein in Epstein trial documents released last week. “If there was evidence in a file made public, trust me, the media would be all over it,” Brown added. “These kinds of posts defy logic yet y’all are retweeting this propaganda.”

Read that thread. The author is a mega-tRump-humper and would say anything to excuse him.

1720707892608.png

Epstein was kicked out of Trump's Florida estate for propositioning under-age girls back in 90s.

But because Epstein somehow weaseled his way in before that to get a couple of pictures with Trump, he's somehow associated with him.

Nevermind all of the Democrats that actually made the list of Epstein clients that actually went to his island. Forget them. Look at the picture.

Epstein was kicked out of Trump's Florida estate for propositioning under-age girls back in 90s.

But because Epstein somehow weaseled his way in before that to get a couple of pictures with Trump, he's somehow associated with him.

Nevermind all of the Democrats that actually made the list of Epstein clients that actually went to his island. Forget them. Look at the picture.
Trump is all over call logs well into the 90s and into the early 2000s

Nope

They partied together until 2004 when they had a falling out over a real estate property each was trying to buy

You lied

Forum List

Back