Trump erupts at campaign manager Brad Parscale as reelection stress overflows...he knows he's losing, folks! Biden got him right where he wants him!

it's all over for Trump! he even threatened to sue Parscale!

View attachment 329847
your boobs are the fake news!

View attachment 329847
your boobs are the fake news!

Total moron ^^^ not a brain cell in sight. :dunno:

According to you loons, Trump started acting like this when he tossed hit hat into the ring and has never stopped.
You truly are stupid.
Wrong. He undoubtably has always been this way. He just didn't stop when he became president.

That's according to CNN who did not name their sources, which are likely to be that talking points email they received from the DNC.
Sounds just like him, but got to admit, your point wasn't lost on me at the time I read the articles. We won't really know until he fires somebody or cuts off aid to the states that won't vote for him.

Hey OP.....Did you read your own link? Here is the 'source'......"three people familiar with the matter told CNN." A whole article based on bullshit. And YOU believe it!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey OP.....Did you read your own link? Here is the 'source'......"three people familiar with the matter told CNN." A whole article based on bullshit. And YOU believe it!! :auiqs.jpg:
one of those three people...was me!

According to you loons, Trump started acting like this when he tossed hit hat into the ring and has never stopped.
You truly are stupid.
Wrong. He undoubtably has always been this way. He just didn't stop when he became president.
That's sort of what I posted...
Anyway, he's doing what I want...sucks for you.
No he sucks for the country.
Been really good for me!
Sucks for U!

one of those three people...was me!
State your name and position then.

Election polls are useless right now, absolutely useless. That being said if the election were held tomorrow Trump would be toast.

Election polls are useless right now, absolutely useless. That being said if the election were held tomorrow Trump would be toast.

You think Quid Pro Joe would even know the election was tomorrow unless someone told him and wrote his concession speech?

58,220 American soldiers died in the Vietnam War, which began in 1955 and ended in 1975

the Corona American deaths are now MORE than Vietnam

blood's on your hands, Trump
Actually millions were predicted to die. Trump SAVED hundreds of thousands of lives.
it will be more than "millions" before its over
The evidence does not support that. BTW, you claimed to be an informant to CNN...Who the fuck are you? State your name and position otherwise you are a fucking liar.

Trump's personal brand and poll numbers (aka all he cares about) is taking a HUGE NOSEDIVE

you'd be a fool to not believe is story. of fucking course its true!

Trump's personal brand and poll numbers (aka all he cares about) is taking a HUGE NOSEDIVE

Prove it and prove you informed CNN or get the fuck outta here.

i will DAZZLE you, not now...BUT SOON!
You are full of shit. Put up now or go away. Oh yeah, and please publish the names and positions of the other 2 informants.

You are full of shit. Put up now or go away. Oh yeah, and please publish the names and positions of the other 2 informants.
Matt Drudge And Steve Bannon

"Three people familiar with the matter". CNN doesn't even claim that they were eyewitnesses or had first hand knowledge, just that they were "familiar with the matter". Think about it, if one person was "familiar with the matter" and told two other persons it would mean three persons were "familiar with the matter and not a single one was an eyewitness. Is this what the mainstream has become? How freaking sad.
The OP claims they were one of the three people. Still waiting for name and position. The whole CNN article is made up and, if you read it, later on they cite other unknown, unnamed 'sources.' It's all bullshit.

"Three people familiar with the matter". CNN doesn't even claim that they were eyewitnesses or had first hand knowledge, just that they were "familiar with the matter". Think about it, if one person was "familiar with the matter" and told two other persons it would mean three persons were "familiar with the matter and not a single one was an eyewitness. Is this what the mainstream has become? How freaking sad.
The OP claims they were one of the three people. Still waiting for name and position. The whole CNN article is made up and, if you read it, later on they cite other unknown, unnamed 'sources.' It's all bullshit.
my name is Ulysess Le Fondre

Matt Drudge and Steve Bannon are NOT 'familiar with the matter' in any way. Face it, your article is nothing but bullshit.

Forum List

Back