Trump erupts at campaign manager Brad Parscale as reelection stress overflows...he knows he's losing, folks! Biden got him right where he wants him!

Trump is bad for America. his behavior is shameful, and everytime you call it out, the Trumpanzees pounce!

Trump's personal brand and poll numbers (aka all he cares about) is taking a HUGE NOSEDIVE

you'd be a fool to not believe is story. of fucking course its true!
Prove it and prove you informed CNN or get the fuck outta here.
i will DAZZLE you, not now...BUT SOON!
You are full of shit. Put up now or go away. Oh yeah, and please publish the names and positions of the other 2 informants.
Matt Drudge And Steve Bannon

Trump's personal brand and poll numbers (aka all he cares about) is taking a HUGE NOSEDIVE

You are full of shit. Put up now or go away. Oh yeah, and please publish the names and positions of the other 2 informants.

Matt Drudge and Steve Bannon are NOT 'familiar with the matter' in any way. Face it, your article is nothing but bullshit.

so you're their spokesman? and I'm Santa Claus!

ILMAO @ election stress. Sure, he wouldn't be stressed about the state of our country, stupid stuff like that.

Matt Drudge and Steve Bannon are NOT 'familiar with the matter' in any way. Face it, your article is nothing but bullshit.

I'd say you're "Bad Santa"..... :auiqs.jpg:
Hey fuckwad, Drudge has the SAME ARTICLE from CNN you published in your OP......Are you just an ignorant fool? OR do you think that somehow the same fucking article published twice makes it some how legit? BTW you still haven't answered who you are and what your position as a person 'familiar with the matter' is. Get the fuck outta here, you're done.

Trump is bad for America. his behavior is shameful, and everytime you call it out, the Trumpanzees pounce!

I noticed an early trend where PROGS us subjective ideas out of emotion to criticize Trump, and it's progressive. Why do you think that is?

Hey fuckwad, Drudge has the SAME ARTICLE from CNN you published in your OP

i accept your surrender

Election polls are useless right now, absolutely useless. That being said if the election were held tomorrow Trump would be toast.
They weren't usless to the media in 2016 when the predicted Hillary would win..... :dunno:

OK, if you think polls showing Biden beating Trump now are newsworthy then have at it.

In reality they demonstrate a moment in time, much like approval polls however rating a president to their competition. That's about it. We aren't in November so relax.

i accept your surrender

Yeah right.... :auiqs.jpg:Dream on, liar.

i accept your surrender

Yeah right.... :auiqs.jpg:Dream on, liar.

Election polls are useless right now, absolutely useless. That being said if the election were held tomorrow Trump would be toast.

You think Quid Pro Joe would even know the election was tomorrow unless someone told him and wrote his concession speech?

Yep and it's exactly that mindset that underestimates their rivals ability to win. This happened in 2016.

They weren't usless to the media in 2016 when the predicted Hillary would win..... :dunno:

OK, if you think polls showing Biden beating Trump now are newsworthy then have at it.

In reality they demonstrate a moment in time, much like approval polls however rating a president to their competition. That's about it. We aren't in November.
2016 proved polls are fantasy.

In reality they demonstrate a moment in time, much like approval polls however rating a president to their competition. That's about it. We aren't in November.

Oh boy, here we go again. The national polls were right in 2016 for the most part. They showed Clinton would win 2-3% of the vote and that's what she did.

Oh boy, here we go again. The national polls were right in 2016 for the most part. They showed Clinton would win 2-3% of the vote and that's what she did.
Too bad for you that Trump is President and will be for the next four years. You just keep believing those polls.

Too bad for you that Trump is President and will be for the next four years. You just keep believing those polls.

Right, of course when you're proven wrong you might as well guarantee things you have no willingness to understand.

Right, of course when you're proven wrong you might as well guarantee things you have no willingness to understand.
Oh....Sorry you have Biden dreams...... :dunno::cryhug_1_:

Oh....Sorry you have Biden dreams...... :dunno:

I didn't make a prediction, idiot.

Of course you can't make a prediction, because you know Biden will lose can't you just admit you hate Trump and just be done with it?

Of course you can't make a prediction, because you know Biden will lose can't you just admit you hate Trump and just be done with it?

No, because I don't know what is going to happen and don't feel the need to lie to myself or others.

Has anyone noticed Trump supporters aren't demanding to open book stores and libraries?
No...BTW, what is your name and position? You claimed to be one of the 3 in the CNN article in know. So far you have not performed. Has anyone noticed that? Just admit you were lying.....Confession is a good thing for the soul. Of course, you may or may not have one of those I guess.... :dunno:

Forum List

Back