Trump erupts at campaign manager Brad Parscale as reelection stress overflows...he knows he's losing, folks! Biden got him right where he wants him!

Has anyone noticed Trump supporters aren't demanding to open book stores and libraries?
No...BTW, what is your name and position? You claimed to be one of the 3 in the CNN article in know. So far you have not performed. Has anyone noticed that? Just admit you were lying.....Confession is a good thing for the soul. Of course, you may or may not have one of those I guess.... :dunno:
Bob Sacamano, CNN

Has anyone noticed Trump supporters aren't demanding to open book stores and libraries?
No...BTW, what is your name and position? You claimed to be one of the 3 in the CNN article in know. So far you have not performed. Has anyone noticed that? Just admit you were lying.....Confession is a good thing for the soul. Of course, you may or may not have one of those I guess.... :dunno:
Bob Sacamano, CNN
I figured you were a liar.

Bob Sacamano, CNN
how do you know for sure this is fake news? do you live in the white house? is trump cheating on melania with you?

Bob Sacamano, CNN
how do you know for sure this is fake news? do you live in the white house? is trump cheating on melania with you?
Give it up you’re done.

Trump's personal brand and poll numbers (aka all he cares about) is taking a HUGE NOSEDIVE

you'd be a fool to not believe is story. of fucking course its true!
Prove it and prove you informed CNN or get the fuck outta here.

Have some pity for him. He is schizoid at best, and a fudge packer at the least. This morning you would swear he was Trump supporter. He just loves to stir the pot or his anti-psychotic meds are wearing off.

Bob Sacamano, CNN

You spelled "Suckamanoff" incorrectly!

Biden can't even remember where he is half the time. How would he know Trump is where he wants him? When will the make believe end and Biden finally step down?

it's all over for Trump! he even threatened to sue Parscale!

Let me be clear if Biden was winning this election then Biden Poll numbers are very poor even if he is leading...

Biden should be at least fifteen points ahead of Trump by now and yet Biden best poll is +36 with Siena but the average Poll has Biden up by +6 which in my opinion mean it is anyone game.

Biden is going to screw this up and we will have four more years of Trump... But at least you will be here to entertain us...

"Just told that Fake News CNN is falsely reporting that I was recently shouting at my campaign manager over made up nonsense. Actually, he is doing a great job, I never shouted at him (been with me for years, including the 2016 win), & have no intention to do so. Just FAKE NEWS! " - President Trump

i report both sides, you decide!

"three people familiar with the matter told CNN."
HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

every president is having a meltdown at this point, all around the world

its ok, trumpanzees, its all gonna be ok (until election day that is)
Trump the POS is a dead man walking and he knows it which is why he lashes out and curses at his own people

every president is having a meltdown at this point, all around the world

its ok, trumpanzees, its all gonna be ok (until election day that is)
Trump the POS is a dead man walking and he knows it which is why he lashes out and curses at his own people
tell me about it soul brother! the Trump campaign is so panicked that they are officially going negative on Biden

"With attention focused squarely on the White House’s response to the virus — and Biden holed up at home in Delaware and largely outside the spotlight — Trump aides worry the election is turning into a referendum on the incumbent. Attacking Biden could help change the dynamic, they argue.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, Trump's 2016 campaign manager, has advocated for airing positive commercials highlighting Trump's leadership rather than China-themed attack ads against Biden.

The president decided recently to delay an anti-Biden broadside. He has wondered aloud whether he risks damaging Biden too early by hitting him now instead of waiting until closer to the election."

"Parscale, who directed the digital effort on Trump's 2016 campaign, has told people he is particularly focused on TV, saying it will have a bigger impact on the election than online advertising. With Americans at home, Parscale has privately said he views television as an ideal medium to reach voters and make the case for Trump's presidency."

Yeah...the candidate who gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....who sexually assaulted a die-hard Democrat supporter....who opposed the life-saving china Travel Ban at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, who called the ban xenophobic, who led the Democrat opposition to the move they NOW all agree was the right thing to do....has the President right where he wants him.

:p

Yeah...the candidate who gave a videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM....who sexually assaulted a die-hard Democrat supporter....who opposed the life-saving china Travel Ban at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, who called the ban xenophobic, who led the Democrat opposition to the move they NOW all agree was the right thing to do....has the President right where he wants him.

down in money, up in the polls, down in voter enthuathism...we've got 'em right where we want 'em!

Yes.....you should run and tell President hilary the good news. Asshats like you told us she was over 90% sure to beat Trump.......and we all know how accurate you morons were on that one......

And good news....Creepy joe just hired Chris Dodd to vet his female V.P. picks..showing that the biden campaign truly is at the top of their game.

Who is Chris Dodd.....? No one will remember this since the democrat party members of the press didn't care about it at the time....but he and ted kennedy grabbed a waitress and made a "Waitress Sandwich," when they were out drinking and whoring together......

I hope this is an accurate story...cause it is too good to be fake...

Yes.....you should run and tell President hilary the good news. Asshats like you told us she was over 90% sure to beat Trump.......and we all know how accurate you morons were on that one......

And good news....Creepy joe just hired Chris Dodd to vet his female V.P. picks..showing that the biden campaign truly is at the top of their game.

Who is Chris Dodd.....? No one will remember this since the democrat party members of the press didn't care about it at the time....but he and ted kennedy grabbed a waitress and made a "Waitress Sandwich," when they were out drinking and whoring together......

I hope this is an accurate story...cause it is too good to be fake...
Honestly speaking I don't give a damn.. Repub scum didn't give a damn about 25 women calling Trump a pervert so my guess is Republicans love perverts and pussy grabbers

/——-/ Oh, it’s a CNN fake news story. Ha Ha, you had me going there for a moment.

/——-/ Oh, it’s a CNN fake news story. Ha Ha, you had me going there for a moment.
You can also find this story on Drudge.

let me help ya...

just search for "Trump erupts"

Forum List

Back