Trump even punk'd the Jews

the more Trump said "I will" and "beleeeeeeve Me".

the more he didn't and the more he lied ... BIGLY !

Hmm, I think Netanyahu will probably get something out of this. Watch for Trump's tweets, or comments on camera.

I'll put an embassy in Israel ...

now that I've been elected I'm not going to do that ..

Trump Isn't the President Israel Was Hoping For

gee, who fucking knew he's a pos liar ...

We do not have an embassy is Israel?

Public Schooler.

yup, with two degrees ...

suck this ... pissant ?

During Trump’s campaign and transition, he vowed to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. (The United States, like most countries, keeps its mission in Tel Aviv to avoid wading into the dispute over the contested holy city

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

During Trump’s campaign and transition, he vowed to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem. (The United States, like most countries, keeps its mission in Tel Aviv to avoid wading into the dispute over the contested holy city

You do realize that is up to the Israelis, yes?

He said that to win a certain number of votes, but he also said he wants to treat the Israelis and Palestinians the same way.

I suppose a few Palestinian Americans might have voted for him if that was the most important thing in their life, and Hillary didn't convince at all that she would do something for the Palestinians. She didn't even try to.

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

No, it's not.

The Israelis don't get to decide anything about our embassies.

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

No, it's not.

Don't be silly. If they feel placing the embassy in Jerusalem at this time would jeopardize their security, the embassy won't be in Jerusalem.

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

No, it's not.

Don't be silly. If they feel placing the embassy in Jerusalem at this time would jeopardize their security, the embassy won't be in Jerusalem.

If they felt placing the embassy in Jerusalem would jeopardize their security, they can ask Trump not to put it there.

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

With two community college associates degrees why did you write:

"
"

If there is already one.

Sad really.

Public Schooler.

suck this ... pissant ?

No, it's not.

If they felt placing the embassy in Jerusalem would jeopardize their security, they can ask Trump not to put it there.

Snowflakes can't wait for Trump to get back to the US because while away from the Fake News All-In liberal US media he is looking too good and *'Winning' too much.

upload_2017-5-22_15-55-17.jpeg

That is disappointing and potentially politically damaging to the President, but he explained he is delaying that move at this time because he believes it would be a distraction to the wider peace he is trying to promote between the Sunni Arab nations and Israel, which is based on opposition to Iran. There is strong support among Republicans and especially among the people closest to the President to move the embassy, so there is every reason to believe the move has been delayed while he tests the possibility for a wider ME peace.

Forum List

Back