Trump explains devastating condition that kept him from Vietnam War

Today's politicians are putting party affiliation ahead of their own country. It isn't their fault, it's the system. If you don't tow the line, your party will whack you out of office. It's like a mafia today.
It's the voters' fault. Politicians do NOT waltz into Washington and take a seat, voters put them there. If you give the keys to the vault, to a thief, and the thief steals the money, is it the thief's fault the bank got robbed? Politicians do what voters allow them to do. Blame the stupid voters for allowing what we're seeing and experiencing to take place.

Not the voter's fault. They only go by what advertising tells them. It's the sale of politicians to the highest bidder that did it. Thanks Citizens United.
So, who holds a gun to the heads of voters at the polls on election day? Who forces voters to vote for professional politicians? I vote, and no one forces me to vote for them. FYI - Professional politicians do NOT just waltz into Washington and take a seat, the voters elect them. It's no one's fault except stupid dumb ass voters, period. I've never heard of anyone holding a gun to someone's head at the polls on election day. Have you?

Voters don't have real choices in my opinion. Who are these candidates running for president? The choices are presented and then we get to pick the best of the worst.
Do you have something against writing in a candidate? Hey, "the lesser of two evils" is a worn out cop-out.
I don't think so.

In an overwhelmingly two-party lesser evil vs. greater evil dominated election, if you write in a candidate for a high office who has absolutely no chance of winning, you are essentially giving a half a vote to the greater evil.

Forum List

Back