Vietnam Veteran Ex-Senator Tells Donald Trump How To Silence Bone Spur Doubters

So fucktards, the army doctors classified him 1-Y. End of your lying shitmouth babbling./

Well gee I guess that's better than his Buddy Ted "Shit my Pants" Nugent's story huh?

Poor Donnie always the victim. But that was the 60's, I'm not going to criticize anyone for not wanting to be drafted to serve in Vietnam. Even with "Donnie Dorko" (although "Draft Dodger Donnie" has a fitting sound to it). Time to move on.

And the pity of it is, he didn't have to pay off a local doctor to claim "bone spurs". He could have easily skipped out on the basis of his sick mental condition.
His TREMENDOUS and BIGLY sick mental condition.

It seems lots of people are missing the point. The point is not about serving in Vietnam. I don't blame anyone who wanted to avoid it. The point is, if you could have served in Vietnam, and didn't for one reason or another, then you do not have the right to criticize the war record of anyone who was there. I don't recall Clinton or Obama negatively addressing anyone's Vietnam experience. As for Trump, I need say nothing more.

Where’s the Bone Spurs’ X-ray? Why aren't Trump supporters demanding it?

D2Ol7FVW0AAuYkl.jpg

Yeah, thats the mccain photo where libs were laughing at how he couldnt raise his arms.
Which libs laughed at McCain for that? Name them.

https://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/obama-ad-email.html
Admits to not knowing how to use a computer because he's out of date equates to "laughing at how he couldnt [sic] raise his arms."? Seriously? That's what you got out of that? Poor boy....:itsok:

Hey, it was your crowd taking shots at him. I never did like mccain anyway.

So fucktards, the army doctors classified him 1-Y. End of your lying shitmouth babbling./

Well gee I guess that's better than his Buddy Ted "Shit my Pants" Nugent's story huh?

Poor Donnie always the victim. But that was the 60's, I'm not going to criticize anyone for not wanting to be drafted to serve in Vietnam. Even with "Donnie Dorko" (although "Draft Dodger Donnie" has a fitting sound to it). Time to move on.

And the pity of it is, he didn't have to pay off a local doctor to claim "bone spurs". He could have easily skipped out on the basis of his sick mental condition.
Doctor: Why is your skin orange?

Oh shit didn't think about that. That alone could have gotten him out because he would have given his unit's position away with the orange glow at night.

It seems lots of people are missing the point. The point is not about serving in Vietnam. I don't blame anyone who wanted to avoid it. The point is, if you could have served in Vietnam, and didn't for one reason or another, then you do not have the right to criticize the war record of anyone who was there. I don't recall Clinton or Obama negatively addressing anyone's Vietnam experience. As for Trump, I need say nothing more.

You are correct sir the dumb ones never caught it.

Trump supporters don't care that he's a cowardly and spineless draft dodger.

And Obama and Clinton served where?

Is it possible that they both served in the same unit that the Indian and Blumenthal served with?

Obama was too young to be drafted .

What stopped him from enlisting?

He could have served during Desert Storm or Kosovo. He could have served in the Invasion of Panama.

He was just gutless and anti-American

Is it possible that they both served in the same unit that the Indian and Blumenthal served with?

He could have served during Desert Storm or Kosovo. He could have served in the Invasion of Panama.

We were talking about draft dodging .

While Obama didn’t enlist he did use this skills as a community organizer.

He was doing impressive work as a community organizer

He was doing impressive work as a community organizer

Yeah . He did more for his country than some kid who joins the army for the benefits .

What does that make Trunp ? Guy has been a “billionaire “ for years and did nothing to help his country.

What does that make Trunp ? Guy has been a “billionaire “ for years and did nothing to help his country.
:lol:

You just hoisted him with his own petard!

He did start Trump University

Hey, man, Trump served in the Middle East.

He built a golf course there. But he's not a globalist or anything...

All of tRumps fellatio artists on here always try to defend him with....as G5000 says..." but but Obaman." when they never had a real factual retort.
They so want a DICKtator its disgusting on its own merit.

This is your comparison to a coward like tRump.
Nice kneeling....again...open your mouth...tRump is about to give you what you want and desire.
:ahole-1:

D2Ol7FVW0AAuYkl.jpg

Yeah, thats the mccain photo where libs were laughing at how he couldnt raise his arms.

This is your comparison to a coward like tRump.
Nice kneeling....again...open your mouth...tRump is about to give you what you want and desire.
:ahole-1:

D2Ol7FVW0AAuYkl.jpg

Mccain was an angry abhorrent human being.

Forum List

Back