Vietnam Veteran Ex-Senator Tells Donald Trump How To Silence Bone Spur Doubters

Trump supporters don't care that he's a cowardly and spineless draft dodger.

Just more hypoc(R)isy from the GOP.

I know, right?

Fuckers!

I am a little confused though.

The leftylibs gave Clinton a free pass and he dodged that draft like a dodging expert extraordinaire...

Clinton's daddy didn't have his doctor provide a fake get-out-of-Vietnam excuse.

we36tsqz85811.jpg

The bullshit in your signature is a clear signal that no time should be wasted on responses to you.

I know, right?

Fuckers!

The leftylibs gave Clinton a free pass and he dodged that draft like a dodging expert extraordinaire...

Remind me which former POW Clinton said wasn't a war hero because he was captured?

Remind me which Gold Star Family Clinton put down publicly?

Remind me how many times Clinton said he knew more than the generals?

But cute game of whataboutism, right?

Fucking hypocrite

I know, right. But that's what Trump does. Hypocrisy is his standard.

For someone with " forms his own opinions" under his screen name, you sure parrot a lot of the same old stories the other leftylibs do.

I know, right?

Fuckers!

Clinton's daddy didn't have his doctor provide a fake get-out-of-Vietnam excuse.

we36tsqz85811.jpg
Oh, man. I am so thieving that! :lol:

I know, right?

Fuckers!

we36tsqz85811.jpg

Figures. Most lefties are thieves and have no original thoughtsor ideas.

Good job Grover.

Trump's bone spur was shot off during his "personal Vietnam" of the 80s. He deserves a Purple Hardon.

They rotted off from the std's.

Trump, "Sex in the 80's was my personal Vietnam"

Trump got a deferment for bone spurs while others fought. He thinks it's funny.

Back when I had my induction physical in Sept 1967 there were a couple guys in that line that claimed bone spurs and a few others that claimed other medical conditions and the doc and the Sgt in the room could have cared less and told them they were not being excused. I have thought about this for a couple years and just like in my home town the rich kids got out with the right amount of pull or money, who knows but they did not go and did not get a college deferment.

I know, right?

Fuckers!

we36tsqz85811.jpg

Figures. Most lefties are thieves and have no original thoughtsor ideas.

Good job Grover.

you live in Florida?

I know, right?

Fuckers!

Remind me which former POW Clinton said wasn't a war hero because he was captured?

Remind me which Gold Star Family Clinton put down publicly?

Remind me how many times Clinton said he knew more than the generals?

But cute game of whataboutism, right?

Fucking hypocrite

I know, right. But that's what Trump does. Hypocrisy is his standard.

For someone with " forms his own opinions" under his screen name, you sure parrot a lot of the same old stories the other leftylibs do.

Which of the items that I listed isn't true?

Step up and show me how wrong I am.

I’m sure our President could easily put those claims to rest

A x-ray will show how much he has suffered from his bone spurs

What happened to the guys who had to take Donald's place each time he got a deferment?

Trump's bone spur was shot off during his "personal Vietnam" of the 80s. He deserves a Purple Hardon.

They rotted off from the std's.

Trump, "Sex in the 80's was my personal Vietnam"

Trump got a deferment for bone spurs while others fought. He thinks it's funny.

If any of these Vietnam era vets on this board remembers you had to be half dead or completely mentally incompetent for them not to take you back then. If you could walk, creep or crawled you were in.

What happened to the guys who had to take Donald's place each time he got a deferment?

More than likely they are dead, dying from agent orange or still having nightmares and by God you won't believe how many voted for the orange mutant. But from what I understand most are standing behind McCain and will not vote for the mutant again.

How long will it take for Trump to begin attacking Medal of Honor Navy SEAL Bob Kerrey for asking Trump for x-rays to prove his bone spur lie?

More than likely they are dead, dying from agent orange or still having nightmares and by God you won't believe how many voted for the orange mutant. But from what I understand most are standing behind McCain and will not vote for the mutant again.

Mccain was an abhorrent human being.

Forum List

Back