Trump. Fake News criticized secret service agent because she wasn't tall enough

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019

Former President Trump leaped to the defense of a female Secret Service agent who "shielded" him during an assassination attempt, after she faced blistering online criticism.

"I don’t know how they didn’t get hit," Trump told thousands at a St. Cloud, Minnesota, rally on Saturday as he recalled how "bullets were flying" and the security detail had rushed to shield his body.

"Every one of them – there wasn’t one that was slow. A woman who was on my right, she was shielding me," he said. "Beautiful person – she was shielding me, everything she could. And she got crushed. And she got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough."

Donald Trump jumps to defend female Secret Service agent who 'shielded' him from assassination

Who is this "fake news" that slammed the female agent as unqualified? Many here also condemned her for even being there.

Trump seems to be praising the job she did. For those who condemned her as unqualified do you think Trump is just full of crap? That he doesn't know what he is talking about?

Former President Trump leaped to the defense of a female Secret Service agent who "shielded" him during an assassination attempt, after she faced blistering online criticism.

"I don’t know how they didn’t get hit," Trump told thousands at a St. Cloud, Minnesota, rally on Saturday as he recalled how "bullets were flying" and the security detail had rushed to shield his body.

"Every one of them – there wasn’t one that was slow. A woman who was on my right, she was shielding me," he said. "Beautiful person – she was shielding me, everything she could. And she got crushed. And she got criticized by the fake news because she wasn’t tall enough."

Donald Trump jumps to defend female Secret Service agent who 'shielded' him from assassination

Who is this "fake news" that slammed the female agent as unqualified? Many here also condemned her for even being there.

Trump seems to be praising the job she did. For those who condemned her as unqualified do you think Trump is just full of crap? That he doesn't know what he is talking about?
I don't think anyone here was criticizing her bravery or commitment to duty.

I can play a decent game of basketball...but I'm only 5' 10".

Playing my heart out and doing all I can humanly possibly do doesn't qualify me to play in the NBA where the 6' 7" player is going to take me to the hoop all night long.

Protecting the former president isn't just about heart, bravery and commitment...it is ALSO about creating a human shield around the protectee. If Trump is 6' 2" and you are 5' 7", no amount of courage is going to fill that seven inches of gap in the shielding.

I give Trump credit for his gracious response to the secret service and for not supporting yet another dumb ass conspiracy theory

As for the female SS agent, everyone supported her bravery, but the woman is obviously too short and too weak to be an effective physical bodyguard

Yes, yes maybe she’s good at wielding a gun, but the SS assigned to direct
Bodyguard duty need to be physically big and strong enough to actually shield and protect a grown man

"we love our d e i hires, don't we folks?"

Forum List

Back