Trump fans: do you think, Ronald Reagan was the best President of all time?

Blubba Klinton was by far the best president EVER (depending on what group you fit into.)

He was the best for liars, cheaters, womanizer, purjurers, flag burners, tree huggers, baby killers, non inhaling pot heads, draft dodgers, gun grabbers, militant gays, illegal aliens,....

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Marching orders/talking points came out this morning...

What do you think?

This is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, it's been taken over by extremists.

th

Reagan was a great POTUS and so was Coolidge.

Coolidge took his recession and turned it into the roaring twenties.
Actually, I think it was Harding. What was interesting was conventional economics viewed the cause and response to that recession as the same as 1929-32, with tragic consequences.

Anyway, Trump is that antithesis to Reagan, who'd have tanks in the Ukraine by now. But just not on that, but Trump is anti-global trade and a Keynesian.

Actually, I think it was Harding. What was interesting was conventional economics viewed the cause and response to that recession as the same as 1929-32, with tragic consequences.

Anyway, Trump is that antithesis to Reagan, who'd have tanks in the Ukraine by now. But just not on that, but Trump is anti-global trade and a Keynesian.

"conventional economics" wtf is that? they;re as wrong as Krugman

Good point actually it was both Harding and Coolidge.

Milton Friedman, grasshopper. a/k/a the Godfather to Thatcherism and Reaganomics
Although he didn't champion deficits.

Milton Friedman, grasshopper. a/k/a the Godfather to Thatcherism and Reaganomics

Milton Friedman said a post war economy caused the Fed Depression from 1929-32?

Milton Friedman said a post war economy caused the Fed Depression from 1929-32?
No, the opposite.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back