Trump fights back,ignores court order sabotaging his immigration policy and harming America

The president has the obligation of defending our borders and he alone can set immigration policy.....
Trump has the people on his side here....

The president has the obligation of defending our borders and he alone can set immigration policy.....
Trump has the people on his side here....
I hope he keeps this up! Defy these leftists assholes who think because they have a robe and gavel THEY get to dictate how America is run.

The kidnapper in chief will violate human rights as he pleases, to the cheers of his inbred base

Fascinating....trumpanzees cheering the complete ignoring of the Constitution and checks and balances. Quite blatant in their disregard of the Constitution this time too.

Fascinating....trumpanzees cheering the complete ignoring of the Constitution and checks and balances. Quite blatant in their disregard of the Constitution this time too.
Lets just make this fuck emporer. Great conservative values. Call your self a conservative and stick your middle finger up at the way the government has worked since it's inception!

Lets just make this fuck emporer. Great conservative values. Call your self a conservative and stick your middle finger up at the way the government has worked since it's inception!
The President has ALWAYS had 100% precedent over immigration....get over it. But hey I am not opposed to making President Trump Emperor though! Lets do it! :D

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing

Nuff said! President Trump is triumphing over EVIL Anti American garbage! They can't take it then LEAVE!

Nuff said! President Trump is triumphing over EVIL Anti American garbage! They can't take it then LEAVE!
Complete and total traitor you are! You do not like democracy get the fuck out!

1. We aren't a democracy
2. I do DESPISE democracy its nothing more than mob rule
3. I ain't going anywhere soon...if I do leave it will be for Europe who seems interested in saving its self more than America is...

1. We aren't a democracy
3. I ain't going anywhere soon...if I do leave it will be for Europe who seems interested in saving its self more than America is...
Go fuck your self trator! You want to kiss a kings ass go do it some where else!

1. We aren't a democracy
Go fuck your self trator! You want to kiss a kings ass go do it some where else!
Its TRAITOR snowflake and you didn't address ANYTHING I said....leave the emotion at the door son....won't get you anywhere here but laughed at.

LOL, like you give a fuck about the constitution. you want something done, you just get a judge to make it up with the new and improved living constitution......order now it's free free free!!!!!

The kidnapper in chief will violate human rights as he pleases, to the cheers of his inbred base
awwwww someone would like terrorists and gang members enter the country..........too bad....these people violated our law........and they are not citizens or have legal status, thus they are not protected by the constitution

Show me a link to a statute that supports this hogwash.

Forum List

Back