Trump fires secret service director

My guess is that Trump’s covering his ass over how much easy access Chinese spies had to him during his weekly golf vacations.

Trump is removing US Secret Service director - CNNPolitics
That's what I was thinking, not necessarily only Chinese spies.

Keep in mind it's also their job to investigate financial fraud and cybercrime (including the Russian hacking of the DNC).

The article I read said the decision to remove him was before the Chinese/Mara lago thing.

1B94FB77-C66B-4C78-A03F-1CD0A688A831.jpeg

My guess is that Trump’s covering his ass over how much easy access Chinese spies had to him during his weekly golf vacations.

Trump is removing US Secret Service director - CNNPolitics
Trump covering his ass? The SS failed. The pos should have gotten fired. That attitude is why everywhere liberals are in charge it is turned into a cesspool because they leave useless turds in jobs they cant do.
Liberals are in charge of the richest, most powerful places in America. Trump shouldn’t spend so much time vacationing, much less in a completely vulnerable location.

How dare the President fire people so he can replace them with someone better. If you don’t perform, you’re out.

The left would prefer a President that just appoints campaign donors and cronies that would just to a shit job and let them sit there forever.
That's hilarious considering appointing donors is kinda his trademark.

Forum List

Back