Trump for president

On Greta...he says.."the only person who can't get into America from Mexico is our veteran Marine, Sgt. Tahmooressi".

That is a good point. He'll let him rot after he's been tortured, shot at etc.

If I were dictator of the U.S. there would be 2, maybe 3 nations I'd bomb out of existence:

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Quatar
3. MEXICO

Well, we know the US presidential election is an official farce when Trump throws his hat into the ring as a third-party candidate against the GOP nominee and Hillary Clinton.

Trump and the Clintons are bigtime buddies.

That would be tantamount to the Perot fiasco in the 1992 election.

Fuck that guy! He "accidentally" stumbled into another country with three guns? Either he is lying, or he is the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

Fuck that guy! He "accidentally" stumbled into another country with three guns? Either he is lying, or he is the stupidest motherfucker on the planet.

One should never overestimate the intelligence of someone who drives around with an arsenal in his pick-um-up truck. Crossing into Mexico by accident for a guy like that is not hard to visualize. He probably smelled tacos cooking and thought that he was in the drive through lane for Taco Bell.

On Greta...he says.."the only person who can't get into America from Mexico is our veteran Marine, Sgt. Tahmooressi".

If that's a reason to nominate someone for the presidency, it just underscores the Republicans' tin ear for what Americans really want. A blow hard with one-liners isn't going to impress enough people to get elected.

I have a suggestion try driving around the Mexico border at night in a area where there is a lot of construction going on and it is poorly lit and see if you can make it without making a wrong turn if you can come back and tell us about it if you can't enjoy your stay in a Mexican prison.

Well, of course, if he had not had a shit load of guns in his car in the first place, which was illegal in California, anyway, nothing would have happened, would it? But, as we all know, there is no down side of having a car full of guns....

I have a suggestion try driving around the Mexico border at night in a area where there is a lot of construction going on and it is poorly lit and see if you can make it without making a wrong turn if you can come back and tell us about it if you can't enjoy your stay in a Mexican prison.

Mexican laws do not apply to him?

Mexican laws do not apply to him?

Did I say that?

Forum List

Back