Trump forcing the RINOS out!

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan--so there went about 75% of the party, if that's who you're referring to as "rino's". In fact, I guess I am a rino in your opinion, because I was a life long Republican until Trump, I have changed my party status to Independent because of Trump. And for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans are losing the White Educated voters, so I guess they were all Rino's too.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

I along with millions more of those "rino's" will be following the advise of long time friend and staffer of Ronald Reagan and will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

So after the election night slaughter, YES--guess you'll be able to count the rino's within the party, but I doubt it will take both hands to do.--LOL

You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

If you can with a straight face and clear concious vote for Hillary Clinton you were never a true republican. I can understand not liking trumps tone or attacking enemies and voting 3rd party bc I did so with McCain and Romney but i NEVER considered voting for Obama

I am country first. I don't let Reich wing partisan rhetoric get in the way of sanity. You're not going to slap an R on someone's back and convince me he's a Republican--LOL. A man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he's ever shown is to himself and Russia, is no Republican.

You couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate, if you went out on a scavenger hunt. You hit the Jackpot with Trump--and now you Own Him. You are no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, you are the Trump party, and no I have no loyalty to the Trump party.

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Even if Trump loses ya gotta give him one thing he is showing the country there is a large contingent of cuckservatives/RINO'S infecting the Republican Party from Lindsey Graham to Ben Sass to Paul Ryan to John McCain to that cuck in New York that is retiring and also voting for the bitch. Even if Trump loses he has already left his mark on the GOP and will make sure to finance the cuckservative and RINO candidates opponents,which is a beautiful site. It might lead to a split in the GOP or the cucks can go join the dumbocrat party where they belong. Oh I forgot to add damn near every candidate he ran against as RINO'S especially Bush,Paul,Walker,Cruz and Kasich

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan--so there went about 75% of the party, if that's who you're referring to as "rino's". In fact, I guess I am a rino in your opinion, because I was a life long Republican until Trump, I have changed my party status to Independent because of Trump. And for the first time in 60 YEARS Republicans are losing the White Educated voters, so I guess they were all Rino's too.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

I along with millions more of those "rino's" will be following the advise of long time friend and staffer of Ronald Reagan and will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

So after the election night slaughter, YES--guess you'll be able to count the rino's within the party, but I doubt it will take both hands to do.--LOL

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

If you can with a straight face and clear concious vote for Hillary Clinton you were never a true republican. I can understand not liking trumps tone or attacking enemies and voting 3rd party bc I did so with McCain and Romney but i NEVER considered voting for Obama

I am country first. I don't let Reich wing partisan rhetoric get in the way of sanity. You're not going to slap an R on someone's back and convince me he's a Republican--LOL. A man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he's ever shown is to himself and Russia, is no Republican.

You couldn't have found a more incompetent, unqualified, dangerous candidate, if you went out on a scavenger hunt. You hit the Jackpot with Trump--and now you Own Him. You are no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan, you are the Trump party, and no I have no loyalty to the Trump party.

A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Lincoln is the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus, unforgivable. Fuck face

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Lincoln is the first and only president to suspend habeas corpus, unforgivable. Fuck face

LOLOL, liberals don't know shit........he probably doesn't even know why he suspended it...hint border states!

1964PresElect.jpg

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

The fact you think that Clinton is qualified tells me all I need to know you are no patriot you are a whiner who is backing a criminal for president...just sad

Winners don't make excuses for why they lost before the election has even happened.

Losers do.

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

The fake conservatives or bushes are the progressives

The people supporting trump are the progressives

Wrong no conservative would ever vote for Hillary clinton....ever

Republicans for Hillary | FacebookRepublicans for Hillary | Facebook

This isn't an excuse, its.good to see the fake conservatives go.be with the progressives, where they belong

Why on earth is it good that the fake conservatives have handed the GOP to the progressives?

Trump is already cracking under the pressure. And campaigning for president is WAY easier than actually being president.

He's simply unfit for office.

Trump is forcing everybody out.
If Hillary hits 50% in PA after the first debate, there won't be enough Gopers left to strike the big tent.

For the first time in since Gallup started polling it in 1984, a party nominee actually *reduced* the likelyhood of folks voting for him by giving his acceptance speech.

The more people hear Trump, the lower his numbers go.

And that is why he has a 32% chance of winning the WH. BRAVO!

Actually, it is 21% today.

And that is why he has a 32% chance of winning the WH. BRAVO!

Actually, it is 21% today.

Damn. His numbers couldn't have fallen faster if they found a dead hooker in the trunk of his car.

Bc they put an r in front of their name makes them a republican? LOL! This does come from a democrat the party that thinks if you FEEL you are another sex then you are! Science be damned!

Bc they put an r in front of their name makes them a republican? LOL! This does come from a democrat the party that thinks if you FEEL you are another sex then you are! Science be damned!

No kidding...the awesome thing is Trump is not a conservative in the traditional sense, BUT he is smoking out the weak kneed RINOs, who suck up to the cultural liberal elite....fuck everyone of those posers. Meg Whitman, let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Forum List

Back