Trump Foundation is as much a charitable organization as Trump U. is an institute of higher learning

R

rdean

Report: Trump used foundation money to settle lawsuits

I was wondering where all the Trump Foundation money was going.

All that money coming in?

It couldn't ALL be going to bribes and $20,000.00 six foot paintings of Donald Trump.

Turns out it was going to paying off lawsuits.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a firm believer of "Charity begins at home".

Man, would I love to see those tax returns. Aren't you right wingers just a little bit curious? After all, you are always crowing about how much Republicans give to charity. Don't you want to know how much Trump gave to his favorite charity, Donald J. Trump? I do.

It couldn't ALL be going to bribes and $20,000.00 six foot paintings of Donald Trump.

Man, would I love to see those tax returns. Aren't you right wingers just a little bit curious? After all, you are always crowing about how much Republicans give to charity. Don't you want to know how much Trump gave to his favorite charity, Donald J. Trump? I do.
You obviously never wondered where the Clinton Foundation's money was going... you got their tax returns and completely ignored them, why do you need more?

Another Liberal thread where the pot calls the kettle black.

You obviously never wondered where the Clinton Foundation's money was going... you got their tax returns and completely ignored them, why do you need more?

We know where Clinton Foundation money is going. That's why it got an "A" rating. How can you not know that? It's been reported and linked to on the USMB a dozen times. You have to have a severe case of "Determined Ignorance" to not know that.

We know where Clinton Foundation money is going. That's why it got an "A" rating. How can you not know that? It's been reported and linked to on the USMB a dozen times. You have to have a severe case of "Determined Ignorance" to not know that.
I'm sure lots of places can be rated A if they pay enough~

Now you are just making shit up.

Comment on Trump Foundation. Go ahead. Defend it. I dare you.

The Clinton university scandal

Clinton Foundation Spent 5.7% on Charity; Rest Went to “Salaries” and “Other Expenses” - The Lid

Clintons’ ‘charity’ is to themselves

Last edited:

Now, she wouldn't have anything to do with that "A" rating, would she? Her tentacles are far reaching.

Now you are just making shit up.

Comment on Trump Foundation. Go ahead. Defend it. I dare you.
Why else would a foundation that only used 6% of its earnings on charitable work get an A?

For me to defend the Trump Foundation, you'd have to give me a good reason to defend something that's likely just as corrupt, or almost as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation. You'll have to find a Trump drone for that, so good luck.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Read more: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

My god Donald Trump is a fucking snake...

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Read more: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

This is comedy. Trump has excoriated Hillary for at least a year about personal and foundation corruption, and the closest he and his merry band of delusional haters and investigators can get is a 'probably' from Comey about Emails. Yet Trump's proven financial hanky-panky, with check copies et al, gets a shrug and a yawn, not to mention the Trump U. cauldron bubbling in the halls prosecutors.

Like you care.

He broke the fucking law. Of course I care! The law is important part of civilization...That is something that I respect unlike the loserterians that want to abolish everything.

You don't give a fuck.

If Hillary ate a baby, you would still vote for her.

If Trump gave up both his kidneys to save underprivileged babies, you would still hate him with a burning passion.

Trump is clearly in the lead nationally and he is on top in the swing states so take your Bull Shit lies and stuff it! We want to make America great again.

It takes a snake to do battle with the queen viper. I hope he bites her on her fat wrinkled ass... The snakier he is the better. After he wins he is going to clean house.

He does things that would make Al Capone blush. I am serious, that is how big of a snake this man is.

Like you care.

He broke the fucking law. Of course I care! The law is important part of civilization...That is something that I respect unlike the loserterians that want to abolish everything.

You don't give a fuck.

If Hillary ate a baby, you would still vote for her.

If Trump gave up both his kidneys to save underprivileged babies, you would still hate him with a burning passion.
Correll, I doubt if there is anything I could say to change your mind or the bitterness you send my way, but you are wrong. Not only that, I doubt Trump would give a kidney to save an underprivileged baby. It is more likely he would give a staff member's kidney, then claim credit for it.

Forum List

Back