Trump Foundation is as much a charitable organization as Trump U. is an institute of higher learning

He does things that would make Al Capone blush. I am serious, that is how big of a snake this man is.

You would vote for Al Capone if he had a D next to his name.
And you, Correll? Are you different? Ignoring Trumps corruption while vitriolic about unproven accusations against Clinton leads me to believe you are accusing me of your own malady.

He does things that would make Al Capone blush. I am serious, that is how big of a snake this man is.

And you, Correll? Are you different? Ignoring Trumps corruption while vitriolic about unproven accusations against Clinton leads me to believe you are accusing me of your own malady.

I'm not the one pretending to be outraged by some minor matter of 200k.

Deport the illegals, thus increasing jobs and wages for the Working and Middle Class.

Bring back Manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs and wages for the Working and MIddle Class.

Stop fucking with Russia, thus decreasing the danger of WWIII.

That is what this election is all about. Everything else is the dems trying to distract from that.

I have been saying that over and over again.

It has been months, at least, since I posted anything about Hillary's corruption.

Report: Trump used foundation money to settle lawsuits

I was wondering where all the Trump Foundation money was going.

All that money coming in?

It couldn't ALL be going to bribes and $20,000.00 six foot paintings of Donald Trump.

Turns out it was going to paying off lawsuits.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a firm believer of "Charity begins at home".

Man, would I love to see those tax returns. Aren't you right wingers just a little bit curious? After all, you are always crowing about how much Republicans give to charity. Don't you want to know how much Trump gave to his favorite charity, Donald J. Trump? I do.

The Clinton university scandal

Clinton Foundation Spent 5.7% on Charity; Rest Went to “Salaries” and “Other Expenses” - The Lid

Clintons’ ‘charity’ is to themselves
That's it? Three bullshits?

It's not illegal to get paid for speeches.

The Clintons get NO MONEY from the foundation. That's a proven fact.

The Clinton Foundation pays 92% of it's money to helping people.

All this stuff has been linked to again and again.

Republicans have spent millions investigating the Clinton Foundation. Name the charges.

So what do you think of the Trump Foundation swine. Go ahead, defend it. I dare you.

Report: Trump used foundation money to settle lawsuits

I was wondering where all the Trump Foundation money was going.

All that money coming in?

It couldn't ALL be going to bribes and $20,000.00 six foot paintings of Donald Trump.

Turns out it was going to paying off lawsuits.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a firm believer of "Charity begins at home".

Man, would I love to see those tax returns. Aren't you right wingers just a little bit curious? After all, you are always crowing about how much Republicans give to charity. Don't you want to know how much Trump gave to his favorite charity, Donald J. Trump? I do.
You obviously never wondered where the Clinton Foundation's money was going... you got their tax returns and completely ignored them, why do you need more?

Another Liberal thread where the pot calls the kettle black.
We know where Clinton Foundation money is going. That's why it got an "A" rating. How can you not know that? It's been reported and linked to on the USMB a dozen times. You have to have a severe case of "Determined Ignorance" to not know that.
I'm sure lots of places can be rated A if they pay enough~
Now you are just making shit up.

Comment on Trump Foundation. Go ahead. Defend it. I dare you.
Why else would a foundation that only used 6% of its earnings on charitable work get an A?

For me to defend the Trump Foundation, you'd have to give me a good reason to defend something that's likely just as corrupt, or almost as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation. You'll have to find a Trump drone for that, so good luck.
Because that's not true.

I notice you don't say a thing about the Trump Foundation. Go ahead. Defend it. I dare you.

You obviously never wondered where the Clinton Foundation's money was going... you got their tax returns and completely ignored them, why do you need more?

Another Liberal thread where the pot calls the kettle black.
We know where Clinton Foundation money is going. That's why it got an "A" rating. How can you not know that? It's been reported and linked to on the USMB a dozen times. You have to have a severe case of "Determined Ignorance" to not know that.

Why else would a foundation that only used 6% of its earnings on charitable work get an A?

For me to defend the Trump Foundation, you'd have to give me a good reason to defend something that's likely just as corrupt, or almost as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation. You'll have to find a Trump drone for that, so good luck.
Because that's not true.

I notice you don't say a thing about the Trump Foundation. Go ahead. Defend it. I dare you.
Oh, right, CNN didn't report that.

Did you not read my post? I said that it's likely just as corrupt or almost as much so as the Clinton Foundation. You clearly have issues retaining information, because you pretend I'm a Trump supporter every time I reply to your stupid posts, yet I've told you two other times I don't support Trump. You must not know how to handle righties that don't defend the Republican nominee to the grave.

Deport the illegals, thus increasing jobs and wages for the Working and Middle Class.

Bring back Manufacturing jobs, thus increasing jobs and wages for the Working and MIddle Class.

That is what this election is all about. Everything else is the dems trying to distract from that.

It has been months, at least, since I posted anything about Hillary's corruption.
OMG! You're a ringer! You MUST be. Nobody would list the above with a straight face.

Deport illegals...He'll make a show of it, like GWB in Afghanistan, but he'll soon revert to cheap labor, legal and illegal.

Bring back manufacturing jobs...Hmmm, where do you suppose he will start..Trump vodka, Trump Shirts?

Russia...he's been sucking up for a year. Loves their style, he sez.

And you accuse Dems of distractions? Sheesh.

Correll, have you ever read "Breakfast of Champions" by Kurt Vonnegut? There's a chapter about a family in Connecticut dealing with an alien, Zog, from the Planet Margo. Do you know it?

OMG! You're a ringer! You MUST be. Nobody would list the above with a straight face.

Deport illegals...He'll make a show of it, like GWB in Afghanistan, but he'll soon revert to cheap labor, legal and illegal.

Bring back manufacturing jobs...Hmmm, where do you suppose he will start..Trump vodka, Trump Shirts?

Russia...he's been sucking up for a year. Loves their style, he sez.

And you accuse Dems of distractions? Sheesh.

Correll, have you ever read "Breakfast of Champions" by Kurt Vonnegut? There's a chapter about a family in Connecticut dealing with an alien, Zog, from the Planet Margo. Do you know it?

YOu must be an asshole.

There is no reason to doubt him on the illegals, nor manufacturing jobs, nor Russia.

I note you did not dispute or address my response to your question about Hillary. Are we done with that?

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Read more: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

My god Donald Trump is a fucking snake...

So if this is true, then we have 2 crooks running for prez. I'll vote for the one who will keep america from becoming a muslim craphole.

Because that's not true.

Did you not read my post? I said that it's likely just as corrupt or almost as much so as the Clinton Foundation. You clearly have issues retaining information, because you pretend I'm a Trump supporter every time I reply to your stupid posts, yet I've told you two other times I don't support Trump. You must not know how to handle righties that don't defend the Republican nominee to the grave.
You're a liar or stupid.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

We can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the programming expenses listed in the report, but it is clear that the claim that the Clinton Foundation only steers 6 percent of its donations to charity is wrong, and amounts to a misunderstanding of how public charities work.

--------------------------------

Like I said, if your claim were true, Republicans would be all over it. They have unlimited tax payer money to spend. They have been doing it for 30 years going after the Clintons.

And you don't need to lie about your support for Trump. Your lack of actually looking anything up and taking him at his word PROVES you are a supporter and a liar.

Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

"In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records."

So his charitable foundation made charitable donation. That's deplorable.

Because that's not true.

You're a liar or stupid.

Where Does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Considering all of the organizations affiliated with the Clinton Foundation, he said, CharityWatch concluded about 89 percent of its budget is spent on programs. That’s the amount it spent on charity in 2013, he said.

We looked at the consolidated financial statements (see page 4) and calculated that in 2013, 88.3 percent of spending was designated as going toward program services — $196.6 million out of $222.6 million in reported expenses.

We can’t vouch for the effectiveness of the programming expenses listed in the report, but it is clear that the claim that the Clinton Foundation only steers 6 percent of its donations to charity is wrong, and amounts to a misunderstanding of how public charities work.

--------------------------------

Like I said, if your claim were true, Republicans would be all over it. They have unlimited tax payer money to spend. They have been doing it for 30 years going after the Clintons.

And you don't need to lie about your support for Trump. Your lack of actually looking anything up and taking him at his word PROVES you are a supporter and a liar.
It's irony at its best that you'd say that about anyone, given your record here.

Facecheck.org is Liberal controlled, so linking me there doesn't accomplish anything.

As for the report itself, I wonder how much of the information in it is actually factual or sneakily misrepresented, considering it's a Clinton-related foundation~

I also wonder what falls under each category.

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/sites/default/files/clinton_foundation_report_public_11-19-14.pdf
Regardless, I'll be reading this, I just didn't want to, you know, not reply.

As for the "Witch Hunts", you only call them because you buy into all of Hillary's and CNN's obvious lies. We don't expect much from you, so don't worry about that.

New York Times picks up the story of Trump settling lawsuits with charity money
Legal experts say that Trump violated the law, and "it's not even close":

"“That’s way across the line,” said Lloyd Mayer, a professor at Notre Dame Law School who specializes in nonprofit and tax law. “It’s not even close. It’s clearly self-dealing for a private foundation like the Trump Foundation."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/us/politics/donald-trump-foundation-charity.html

Time to go to prison Donald Trump! You fucked up running for president!

Last edited:

So that gives you cover to vote for Trump no matter what crimes are ACTUALLY committed by Trump?
Where are the trials and why are Hillary's federal violations not a crime?
Well, umm, I'm going to take a chance and say..there are no trials because there is no crime. There's allegations coming out Trump's yin-yang, but no actionable crime. Good God! After all the impotent investigations you still cling to the crap thrown against the wall.

Now, THIS is criminal activity and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law because there's CLEAR evidence of laws being broken.

But I bet Trump supporters have no problem with that, right? But I bet there are no problems with how he conned thousands of people out of their life savings for a supposed institution of higher education who would help them push forward, right? But I bet there are no problems with his bribing of the FL AG for favors, right?

"In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records."

So his charitable foundation made charitable donation. That's deplorable.
He was supposed to pay a fine. The offended party made a deal that instead of a fine to them, he should donate that amount to charity...but instead he donated foundation money, not his own..ergo..the charitable foundation paid Trump's fine. Neat trick!

So whats the problem? His foundation as part of judgement against him made a contribution. So does the Donald and family live off this foundation? Where did the funds derive from that created the foundation? Did the Donald set up a pay to play scheme to entice funding? Are his children employed and compensation rather handsomely by his foundation? Now lets talk about administrative expenses and what portion of the annual earnings actually end up in the hands of the needy?

Forum List

Back