Trump Foundation is as much a charitable organization as Trump U. is an institute of higher learning

Chelsea gets a salary..a NICE one.

Travel, 'expenses'....SLUSH FUND.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
Source: Washington Post
Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Read more: Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

My god Donald Trump is a fucking snake...
"In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records."

So his charitable foundation made charitable donation. That's deplorable.
He was supposed to pay a fine. The offended party made a deal that instead of a fine to them, he should donate that amount to charity...but instead he donated foundation money, not his own..ergo..the charitable foundation paid Trump's fine. Neat trick!
No, the foundation made a charitable donation. By the time this had happened there was no longer any talk of a fine.
Keep sniffin that pixie dust, friend..everything will come out all right, and in pretty colors too!

Donald Trump spent more than a quarter-million dollars from his charitable foundation to settle lawsuits that involved the billionaire’s for-profit businesses, according to interviews and a review of legal documents.

Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.

In one case, from 2007, Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach, Fla., resulting from a dispute over the size of a flagpole.

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

LOL.. A Trump Charity is using funds to protect itself from legal challenges...

Trump hasn't got anything on the Clinton's who wrote 1 million dollars in checks from their foundation in salaries, paid to themselves, after giving it to the foundation...

Out of one pocket and right back in the other pocket and they escape taxes to boot..

Left wing retard hypocrisy at its finest..

The legal challenges were against his for profit businesses, he paid fines using Foundation money... Thats pain self dealing....

Clinton never took a cent from the foundation and actually gave more money to their foundation than Trump gave to his...

Now Mathew... Look at the stages... Then have gone from denial to anger...
The Clintons traveled everywhere on the foundation's dime. You are a liar. Let us know when Trump has a conviction, otherwise it looks stupid to convict him on a forum board while ignoring all of Hillary's issues. Your hatred can't mask the gross hypocrisy.
weasel, make believers out of us! Show us the money.

He does things that would make Al Capone blush. I am serious, that is how big of a snake this man is.

You would vote for Al Capone if he had a D next to his name.

So that gives you cover to vote for Trump no matter what crimes are ACTUALLY committed by Trump?
Where are the trials and why are Hillary's federal violations not a crime?
Well, umm, I'm going to take a chance and say..there are no trials because there is no crime. There's allegations coming out Trump's yin-yang, but no actionable crime. Good God! After all the impotent investigations you still cling to the crap thrown against the wall.
Can you break that down into English? What am I clinging to that was thrown against the wall? The fact that Hillary is a fuck up?

Trump hasn't got anything on the Clinton's who wrote 1 million dollars in checks from their foundation in salaries, paid to themselves, after giving it to the foundation...

Out of one pocket and right back in the other pocket and they escape taxes to boot..

The legal challenges were against his for profit businesses, he paid fines using Foundation money... Thats pain self dealing....

Clinton never took a cent from the foundation and actually gave more money to their foundation than Trump gave to his...

The Clintons traveled everywhere on the foundation's dime. You are a liar. Let us know when Trump has a conviction, otherwise it looks stupid to convict him on a forum board while ignoring all of Hillary's issues. Your hatred can't mask the gross hypocrisy.
Again, in English please.

Excellent responses weasel. When unable to answer, feign ignorance. Only in your case, you aren't feigning ignorance. You are ignorant.

He does things that would make Al Capone blush. I am serious, that is how big of a snake this man is.

You would vote for Al Capone if he had a D next to his name.

So that gives you cover to vote for Trump no matter what crimes are ACTUALLY committed by Trump?
Where are the trials and why are Hillary's federal violations not a crime?
Well, umm, I'm going to take a chance and say..there are no trials because there is no crime. There's allegations coming out Trump's yin-yang, but no actionable crime. Good God! After all the impotent investigations you still cling to the crap thrown against the wall.
Can you break that down into English? What am I clinging to that was thrown against the wall? The fact that Hillary is a fuck up?
Yes! Exactly! She's hardly perfect, but your belief and defense of every unproven and unactionable accusation by the worlds most gifted flim flam man is a tell. He throws crap against the wall on a daily basis, as in she takes Foundation money, unproven pay for play which Trump is proud of within his own acumen, but is real bad in others, she created ISIS, yada, yada, yada. That she hates Americans..then there's the gun confiscation lie. TNTC (too numerous to count)

Excellent responses weasel. When unable to answer, feign ignorance. Only in your case, you aren't feigning ignorance. You are ignorant.
Another VOR forum fart. Apparently that's all your putrid mind can come up with so you try to make the other guy look worse. You couldn't answer the challenge either.

"Let us know when Trump has a conviction, otherwise it looks stupid to convict him on a forum board while ignoring all of Hillary's issues. Your hatred can't mask the gross hypocrisy."

Here you go, easy: Chelsea Clinton Makes $900,000 for Doing Almost Nothing-Mostly Fiction!
I don't know what she made but it was government corruption right down the middle. The left wing media outlets take care of their own.

Chelsea Clinton’s Second Fake Job: Saving the World
You might remember Chelsea’s first Potemkin job as a “reporter” for NBC News, which she left last fall. Joe Coscarelli, who writes at New York Magazine, pretty much nailed the situation last August: “Chelsea Clinton has announced, via People, that she will no longer pretend to be a reporter.

The once (and future?) First Daughter has been a ‘special correspondent’ for NBC News since 2011, when she was dubbed, following her debut, ‘one of the most boring people of her era.’ For the occasional feel-good segment or interview with the CGI Geico gecko, Clinton earned a reported annual salary of $600,000, or approximately $26,724 for every minute she was on-air.”

Here you go, easy: Chelsea Clinton Makes $900,000 for Doing Almost Nothing-Mostly Fiction!
I don't know what she made but it was government corruption right down the middle. The left wing media outlets take care of their own.

Chelsea Clinton’s Second Fake Job: Saving the World
You might remember Chelsea’s first Potemkin job as a “reporter” for NBC News, which she left last fall. Joe Coscarelli, who writes at New York Magazine, pretty much nailed the situation last August: “Chelsea Clinton has announced, via People, that she will no longer pretend to be a reporter.

The once (and future?) First Daughter has been a ‘special correspondent’ for NBC News since 2011, when she was dubbed, following her debut, ‘one of the most boring people of her era.’ For the occasional feel-good segment or interview with the CGI Geico gecko, Clinton earned a reported annual salary of $600,000, or approximately $26,724 for every minute she was on-air.”
[/QUOTE]"I don't know what she made but it was government corruption right down the middle." So now Chelsea is part of government corruption? You don't know what she made, but you know she is corrupt? Did a big orange bird tell you that? Then you divert with an opinion piece about a stint with NBC to justify her 'government corruption'?

If I didn't know any better, I'd say the OP doesn't like Trump very much. Could be a good reason to vote for him.

"In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records."

He was supposed to pay a fine. The offended party made a deal that instead of a fine to them, he should donate that amount to charity...but instead he donated foundation money, not his own..ergo..the charitable foundation paid Trump's fine. Neat trick!
No, the foundation made a charitable donation. By the time this had happened there was no longer any talk of a fine.
Keep sniffin that pixie dust, friend..everything will come out all right, and in pretty colors too!
In other words, you don't like what I said but you don't know why.

I don't like what you said, and I do know why! Actually, if I hated you I would wish you got the president of your choice, but I don't, so I hope your choice gets schlocked.

I don't like what you said, and I do know why! Actually, if I hated you I would wish you got the president of your choice, but I don't, so I hope your choice gets schlocked.
lol You are still confused I see.

The truth hurts only those that ignore it and sweep it under the carpet. Apparently the understanding that smoke indicates a fire is no longer relevant.

Forum List

Back