Trump Freezes Obama’s $221m Payment to Palestinians

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Trump scores again! I haven't been this happy since Reagan fired all the air traffic controllers.

Former US President Barack Obama, in his waning hours, quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority (PA), which Congress had been blocking.

The Trump administration announced it is freezing the move.

The State Department is reviewing the last-minute decision by former Secretary of State John Kerry to send $221 million dollars to the Palestinians late last week.

Kerry formally notified Congress that State would release the money Friday morning, just hours before President Donald Trump took the oath of office.

The funds — supposedly intended for reconstruction in Gaza and good governance programs for the Palestinian Authority — were being blocked by at least two Republican lawmakers— Ed Royce (R-CA), the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger (R-TX), who sits on the House Appropriations Committee — in response to Palestinian attempts to join international organizations, from which it intended to launch more international campaigns against Israel and before a peace deal with Israel.

for the last 8 years, Obama sees one million dollars as a penny.,,,,no big deal, just loose change

for the last 8 years, Obama sees one million dollars as a penny.,,,,no big deal, just loose change

That sort of fiscal irresponsibility is exactly why you prefer Trump.....right?

blog_cfrb_trump_vs_clinton.jpg

Trump scores again! I haven't been this happy since Reagan fired all the air traffic controllers.

Former US President Barack Obama, in his waning hours, quietly released $221 million to the Palestinian Authority (PA), which Congress had been blocking.

The State Department is reviewing the last-minute decision by former Secretary of State John Kerry to send $221 million dollars to the Palestinians late last week.

Kerry formally notified Congress that State would release the money Friday morning, just hours before President Donald Trump took the oath of office.

The funds — supposedly intended for reconstruction in Gaza and good governance programs for the Palestinian Authority — were being blocked by at least two Republican lawmakers— Ed Royce (R-CA), the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, and Kay Granger (R-TX), who sits on the House Appropriations Committee — in response to Palestinian attempts to join international organizations, from which it intended to launch more international campaigns against Israel and before a peace deal with Israel.
Great move....I approve. Who was this "obama"?

I support this Trump action. Palestinians have a long history of expressing violent hate for America. I don't feel American Taxpayers should be forced to give them any money.

I
I support this Trump action. Palestinians have a long history of expressing violent hate for America. I don't feel American Taxpayers should be forced to give them any money.

I'm old enough to remember watching one of them murder Bobby Kennedy.

To think that the Democratic Party has changed THAT much just in my own lifetime is almost scary.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

I'm old enough to remember watching one of them murder Bobby Kennedy.

To think that the Democratic Party has changed THAT much just in my own lifetime is almost scary.

Most of today's Democrats probably don't anything about the man who assassinated Bobby Kennedy. They're dumbed-down and uninformed.

for these last 8 years, it was like,,,,,,heyyy,,,so whats a few billion amongst friends? so long as it winds up in our pockets and the middle class can go F themselves,,,,pretty much describes most rats

Forum List

Back