Trump gains minority support from growing economy

The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, I'm just saying.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

I'm sorry, but I have to politely disagree with the the sentiment of the poll.

You missed your chance open border anti ICE democrats!!!!!
Lets see ya impeach him now suckers......

The problem is that the economy isn't growing.

LOL Trump and governor Walker just scored 13,000 jobs, a $10 billion dollar manufacturing plant, and $52 billion in revenue for the great citizens of Wisconsin. Trump is winning at a furious pace try to keep up. MAGA!

They (the company) said they 'could' bring 13,000 jobs. But they won't. They're automating many of the so-called jobs. That company replaced 60, 000 people with robots in 2016 alone. And they just invested 4 billion to start out with more automation there in Brown's state. What's worse, the State is paying the company between $15,000 and $20,000 per job per year in incentives.

On top of that, they want federal money (67 million in taxpayer money) to build the highway runnng by the plant. to add to that, the government is seizing homes and farmland by way of eminent domain to build the plant. Around 3000 acres, they're stealing from Americans. What's more, the company will be taking around 7 million gallons of their water each and every day. This, a company that has violated all sorts of labor laws in the past.

All that for a bunch of automation. You won't see anywhere near 13,000 jobs. But the company will sure as heck get theirs. And from the taxpayer, no less. That's your Scott Brown and Donald Trump.

Of all of that, the eminent domain nonsense ticks me off the worst.

In Racine County, neatly maintained homes and dream houses are being designated ‘blighted’ to make way for Foxconn

Last edited:
The problem is that the economy isn't growing. I think the poll just illustrates the growing lack of understanding of economic theory and monetary policy among the electorate.

In 7 years a lot of the middle class will likely be bumped into higher tax brackets because that so-called tax break was actually a tax increase. It's just gradual and its full effectwon;t happen for another 7 years. But it will happen.And we're still 21 trillion dollars in debt. And we're still kicking that can down the road. And we're still printing money. The stock market, that's nothing but bubble. That's illusioanry gain caused by inflation. And our dollar is worth about 4 cents. It'll get lower in value when the effect of the tax increase comes to fruition, too. And now we have more taxes in the form of more tariffs. Tariffs are taxes.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.
What constitutes a growing economy?

LOL Trump and governor Walker just scored 13,000 jobs, a $10 billion dollar manufacturing plant, and $52 billion in revenue for the great citizens of Wisconsin. Trump is winning at a furious pace try to keep up. MAGA!

They (the company) said they 'could' bring 13,000 jobs. But they won't. They're automating many of the so-called jobs. That company replaced 60, 000 people with robots in 2016 alone. And they just invested 4 billion to start out with more automation there in Brown's state. What's worse, the State is paying the company between $15,000 and $20,000 per job per year in incentives.

On top of that, they want federal money (67 million in taxpayer money) to build the highway runnng by the plant. to add to that, the government is seizing homes and farmland by way of eminent domain to build the plant. Around 3000 acres, they're stealing from Americans. What's more, the company will be taking around 7 million gallons of their water each and every day. This, a company that has violated all sorts of labor laws in the past.

All that for a bunch of automation. You won't see anywhere near 13,000 jobs. But the company will sure as heck get theirs. And from the taxpayer, no less. That's your Scott Brown and Donald Trump.

Of all of that, the eminent domain nonsense ticks me off the worst.

In Racine County, neatly maintained homes and dream houses are being designated ‘blighted’ to make way for Foxconn

13,000 jobs sour puss, suck it. We'll just take the word of their CEO, president Trump and governor Walker over your personal opinions okay. /sarcasm

And you're advocating for an en masse absorption of more illegals to add to the millions already here sucking down our 'borrowed' (in the red) resources.. Don't bother giving me the "they contribute and pay taxes" spiel... They collectively are a huge net burden to, and misdirection of our finite resources!
We could be Making money, not Losing money; you right wingers are simply lousy Capitalists.

These Leftists are just phony-baloneys. We know, and they know, that GDP has a good chance at coming in at a crooked number...….meaning 5%. That hasn't happened since 2003!

Now I have posted all over this board what the chances of the LEFT doing ANYTHING in the midterms becomes if it comes in over 4%, or hits 5%, lol. But let me put it in terms that even LEFTISTS with a sign in their hand marching around can understand------------> You are screwed, so screwed, do not pass go, and do not collect 200 dollars!

We know you are getting MORE belligerent because it is all caving in on you LEFTISTS, lol. Guess what! Welcome to America, and welcome to reality. Everyone knew that if a Conservative economically got in the Presidency, you were screwed. Your nonsense about the economy was fostered, so your side could CONTROL it; to the detriment of jobs. You are now going to be exposed for what you really are, and if I was the REAL Democrats, I would be plotting in preparation, to regain control of a once proud party that has been hijacked by MARXISTS!

These Leftists are just phony-baloneys. We know, and they know, that GDP has a good chance at coming in at a crooked number...….meaning 5%. That hasn't happened since 2003!

Now I have posted all over this board what the chances of the LEFT doing ANYTHING in the midterms becomes if it comes in over 4%, or hits 5%, lol. But let me put it in terms that even LEFTISTS with a sign in their hand marching around can understand------------> You are screwed, so screwed, do not pass go, and do not collect 200 dollars!

We know you are getting MORE belligerent because it is all caving in on you LEFTISTS, lol. Guess what! Welcome to America, and welcome to reality. Everyone knew that if a Conservative economically got in the Presidency, you were screwed. Your nonsense about the economy was fostered, so your side could CONTROL it; to the detriment of jobs. You are now going to be exposed for what you really are, and if I was the REAL Democrats, I would be plotting in preparation, to regain control of a once proud party that has been hijacked by MARXISTS!

The left have lost all credibility. They are trying to run the 2006-2008 playbook against Trump, constantly harping how horrible the economy is only Trump keeps scoring huge wins proving them liars.

The economy is growing.

The economy isn’t growing but GDP is up, stock market is up, real estate values are up, consumer confidence is up, unemployment is down.

The economy is growing.

They spent 4 billion in tax dollars on a foreign company that will send it's profits back to China. WI won't break even for 25 years, will Foxconn still be in business in 10? Could be a huge waste of tax dollars.

The economy is growing.
Slowly. 2.2% growth for the first quarter. All this tariff foolishness could easily kill that.

Another US motorcycle company considering moving production overseas

Forum List

Back