Trump gets his first classified briefing tomorrow...

cb080116dAPC20160802054514.jpg

Trump probably thinks that refraining from blurting out classified information is just one more example of political correctness.

You mean like pointing to which Secret Service agents have the launch codes ala Joe Biden?

How could you not know which one it is? Hint: it's the dude with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist that follows Biden around.

[Q

How could you not know which one it is? Hint: it's the dude with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist that follows Biden around.

You hacks are incredible, anything for the party....

I'm surprised that hacks like you think that where the football is at is classified. It's not the location that is classified, it's what's INSIDE that is classified.

And no..............I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell of the football being taken from the Secret Service. But, if they did, it would be deactivated and new codes assigned within minutes.

I'm surprised that hacks like you think that where the football is at is classified. It's not the location that is classified, it's what's INSIDE that is classified.

:rofl:

You just won't admit that what Biden did was wrong, party is just too important to allow even the smallest hint of criticism exist.

And no..............I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell of the football being taken from the Secret Service. But, if they did, it would be deactivated and new codes assigned within minutes.

Biden just demonstrates how sloppy you Communists are with national security.

You just won't admit that what Biden did was wrong, party is just too important to allow even the smallest hint of criticism exist.

More do as I say not as I do BS from the left.

That's why they can't be taken seriously.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

Especially if it's something really juicy that would rev up his base support.

Only if he emails them to Hillary
Hell Biden told the world which of his SS agents carries the nuke codes.

And libs cry about national security.
Yeah it's not complete common knowledge that the President and Vice President constantly have an aide with the nuclear codes available to them :rolleyes:
Yeah and we know most people hide a little emergency cash somewhere in their house. But you don't tell the world the exact spot you keep it. You're a dumbass.

Can a learned human tell me why these briefings dont only happen for the WINNER, and between November and Jan 20th?

What the fuck does "just a candidate" need briefings for?

[Q

You hacks are incredible, anything for the party....

Are we talking the same Secret Service that gets caught in drug orgies, or gets drunk and crashes through the gate at the White House???

But we understand...

"Heil Obungles!!!"

More do as I say not as I do BS from the left.

That's why they can't be taken seriously.

projecting again?

Can a learned human tell me why these briefings dont only happen for the WINNER, and between November and Jan 20th?

the idea is the candidates will need the information to create sound policy to present to the voters.

since we know trump isn't interested in sound policy and already knows more than the generals i can't see why he would get a briefing

the idea is the candidates will need the information to create sound policy to present to the voters.

since we know trump isn't interested in sound policy and already knows more than the generals i can't see why he would get a briefing
Maybe they want to tell somebody that won't sell it to the Russians ( or the Iranians, or even ISIS), if the price is right...

Besides, Hillary needs the information to start the process of selling the nations secrets. She needs an inventory so that she can start connecting with buyers.

payn_c14374720160817120100.jpg

You know, here's how I think Trump is going to start talking about the country after he starts getting the briefings........................

"You know...........we've got huuuuge problems with this country, and after seeing the information that is being presented in these briefings.........I can't tell you what it is, because it's classified, but after listening to these briefings I can tell you that I'm gonna be so hard on ISIS that it's gonna be amazing. I've started to figure out how to do this, and I've got a plan, and we've got the best people on it, but I can't tell you how we're gonna do it because it's classified, but we've got a tremendous plan to take them down and fix the problems of this country both here and abroad".

He's gonna refer to the briefings and use them as a smokescreen to keep from discussing policy.

I see it coming.

Forum List

Back