Trump gets his first classified briefing tomorrow...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

Especially if it's something really juicy that would rev up his base support.
Hillary already leaked it.
Liar.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

Especially if it's something really juicy that would rev up his base support.

We'll see if he finds and uses anything juicy that he discovers among Hillary Clinton's undisclosed emails, as none of them I'm sure are classified.

At least he won't put it on an unsecure server.

Because government servers are never hacked?

What is a government server?

It is what the State Department had and Hillary did not. It is what wasn't hacked and Hillary's was.

Do I need to whip you with the Hillary/Comey supercut YouTube video contrasting Hillary's lies with Comey's stated findings?

It is what the State Department had and Hillary did not. It is what wasn't hacked and Hillary's was.

Do I need to whip you with the Hillary/Comey supercut YouTube video contrasting Hillary's lies with Comey's stated findings?

Hillary's server was never hacked, she just deleted the emails that were on them.

The DNC however WAS hacked.

Please try to keep your scandals straight.

Hillary's server was never hacked, she just deleted the emails that were on them.

So you admit it's a scandal?

Good first step.

Look, I'm on my smartphone right now. I'll deal with you when I get home.

So you admit it's a scandal?

Good first step.

Look, I'm on my smartphone right now. I'll deal with you when I get home.

No, I'm telling YOU to keep your scandals straight because you are obviously mixing them together to try to make it look as bad as you can.

Personally, I don't think there is any scandal with Hillary's emails, because the NSA has already recovered the deleted emails and have them. If there was anything that was bad, it would have come to light by now.

And remember...............there is a difference between being hacked and deleting emails. Hillary deleted, the DNC was hacked.

I guess you Trumpsters got confused on the issue when Trump combined them.

No, he's not going to put it on his unsecured server.

He's going to blurt it out at one of his campaign rallies.
Perhaps Hillary would do the same amidst the throes of a seizure.

Have you ever seen a person have a seizure? I have, and I can tell you they don't talk, just flop around. In some cases, if it's bad enough, you need to put a pencil in their mouth so they don't bite or swallow their tongue.

The nutters are clueless.

No, he's not going to put it on his unsecured server.

He's going to blurt it out at one of his campaign rallies.
Perhaps Hillary would do the same amidst the throes of a seizure.

Have you ever seen a person have a seizure? I have, and I can tell you they don't talk, just flop around. In some cases, if it's bad enough, you need to put a pencil in their mouth so they don't bite or swallow their tongue.

Geez, you people are so gullible.

This whole thing about Hillary's health is a superfluous issue. It has no bearing on the fact she mishandled classified information and had it on an unsecure server (and got away with it). I know what seizures are, and it isn't always the ye olde "drop to the floor and flop around like a fish out of water" thing either. There are different types of seizures. One of which doesn't affect the entire body. In Hillary's case, that could mean she is suffering from absence seizures, if what I'm hearing is true. So spare me the guilt trip.

*I* was just repaying your asininity back in kind. And to be even more asinine, she wouldn't need a pencil to put in her mouth when she has her foot. Or a server.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think there is any scandal with Hillary's emails, because the NSA has already recovered the deleted emails and have them. If there was anything that was bad, it would have come to light by now.

No it wouldn't have. There could be something going on with her right now and we wouldn't know it. Because it would be likely the nature of the charges and wrongdoing could expose sensitive classified information.

Come now.

Forum List

Back