Trump gets his first classified briefing tomorrow...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

Especially if it's something really juicy that would rev up his base support.

Only if he emails them to Hillary
Hell Biden told the world which of his SS agents carries the nuke codes.

And libs cry about national security.

If you knew anything about the nuclear football, you would know that there are 3 of them, one is with Obama at all times, one is with Biden at all times, and there is a 3rd which is a spare that is stored in the White House.

Watch the History Channel sometime, you might learn stuff.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump leaks out some classified material after he gets his classified briefing.

If he thinks he can use some of it politically against Hillary, it wouldn't surprise me if he let it out.

If you knew anything about the nuclear football, you would know that there are 3 of them, one is with Obama at all times, one is with Biden at all times, and there is a 3rd which is a spare that is stored in the White House.

She won't. There are blogs about Hillary to read after all! There's no time for real information!

So it's okay to point them out in a crowd and say ... "See that guy right there... He carries the nuke codes for me".

So it's okay to point them out in a crowd and say ... "See that guy right there... He carries the nuke codes for me".

Well, 'Plugs' would have never made it with a career in the private sector.........that's fer' sure!

Well, 'Plugs' would have never made it with a career in the private sector.........that's fer' sure!
Maybe at Mcdonalds but even that's iffy.

Well, considering that he's highly trained for the job, and has other people around him who are just as well trained, no there's not really a problem with that.

Especially when everyone else who watches educational television to learn about the world around them and what's in it knows the same thing I just posted. History channel has lots of good programming. And now? I'm starting to get kinda addicted to the Velocity channel as well. Lots of good car rebuild tips there. My favorite show is Wheeler Dealers.

Well, considering that he's highly trained for the job, and has other people around him who are just as well trained, no there's not really a problem with that.

Especially when everyone else who watches educational television to learn about the world around them and what's in it knows the same thing I just posted. History channel has lots of good programming. And now? I'm starting to get kinda addicted to the Velocity channel as well. Lots of good car rebuild tips there. My favorite show is Wheeler Dealers.
You have brain surgery too?

Fortunately, those administering the briefing are not required to give him anything that is actually classified. There is no protocol that needs to be followed. The candidate can ask questions.....and get more info in that way....but the briefing is likely to be very basic.

I don't watch medical shows. Why? Seeing people get operated on skeeves me out and I can't watch. I can see my own blood, no problem, but seeing other people getting cut on just makes me ill.

wait, you mean people didn't know it was the guy with the briefcase handcuffed to his body?

Trump gets his first classified briefing tomorrow...

Probably a busy night for Andy Borowitz.

I don't watch medical shows. Why? Seeing people get operated on skeeves me out and I can't watch. I can see my own blood, no problem, but seeing other people getting cut on just makes me ill.
Joke. Anyone that has had brain surgery or problems that are brain involved shouldn't be in some of the highest office of the land. Seems like common sense.

Brain Surgeon Told Biden He Had Less Than 50% Chance of ‘Being Completely Normal’

wait, you mean people didn't know it was the guy with the briefcase handcuffed to his body?

What? You can find out if there is something classified traveling with Biden just by simply observing?

Say it ain't so. The conservatives will scream that Biden is violating national security.

I don't understand why he is getting any at all considering he hasn't won yet. It is kind of like technicality because he isn't president of the United States...yet.

Forum List

Back