Trump gets on knees for Alt-right

Only hours after finally comdemning racists, President Trump on Monday night retweeted a post by an infamous alt-right provocateur with ties to white nationalist Richard Spencer.

“Meanwhile: 39 shootings in Chicago this weekend, 9 deaths. No national media outrage. Why is that?” read the tweet from provocateur Jack Posobiec.

Meanwhile: 39 shootings in Chicago this weekend, 9 deaths. No national media outrage. Why is that? 9 dead, 30 wounded in weekend shootings across Chicago

— Jack Posobiec

Posobiec has been an ally of Spencer, a white supremacist who led Friday’s racist march in Charlottesville, Va.

LINK -----> http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/trump-retweets-alt-right-troll-following-charlottesville-rally/

BowingObamaII.gif

Duke punked Trump, bigly. He called him out and Trump was silent.

Apparently it's better to go after a black CEO.

Duke punked Trump, bigly. He called him out and Trump was silent.

Apparently it's better to go after a black CEO.
I hear the nazi's don't even buy Trump's condemnation of them. Like us they didn't believe a word coming out of his mouth.

I condemn white racists.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/trump-retweets-alt-right-troll-following-charlottesville-rally/

No one buys that pathetic hostage video yesterday.

Trump is owned by the Alt-right and Russia.

but we can #MAGA by taking these pigs to town...

And you get on your knees, whore, for the only religion which stones women to death, teaches their children to be suicide bombers, fucks and/or beheads the small children of their enemies, chops clits off little girls, has massive murderous riots for no reason, hijacks planes, and throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient woman. You are an evil, diseased member of an evil, diseased religion. You understand it's often aggravating for those of us with a conscience to share this planet with clinical psychopaths like yourself. I don't know what you're trying to convince us of but it won't work; the majority of Americans will ALWAYS hate your Nazi-like abomination of a religion and reprobates like you who get on YOUR knees for it.

Forum List

Back