Trump Gets Standing Ovation And Let's Go Brandon Chants At UFC 287 As His Support SURGES!

WWE is fake. I find UFC stupid.
A couple of people trying to beat the crap out of each oother.
Having been in a few fights in my life, I found them beyond stupid. I have won a couple and lost a couple. When I won, I still walked away in worse shape than I went in. Fighting is butt ass stupid.

Fighting for free is stupid, I agree.

If I could make as much as some of those professionals, I would have to consider it. :meow:

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

Trump is still relevant. Maybe Hillary can run against him?

No Bud faggot piss in that arena!

It's still amazing to think that stuttering fuck got 81M votes.... hmm?

Especially considering there were only 59M registered voters left after Pres Trump got 74M....

It's almost like they stole the election to keep from being exposed for raping children.... things that make you go "hmm"....

View attachment 774980
You judge manhood by what beer fox tells you to drink. You sound like the biggest fem on the planet.

The newest deity of christianity

Is that your rationalization for a politician actually being liked for both his true, down-to-earth real person self AND his pro-America First policies shared and loved by millions of others because they so benefited from them, and for his being about a MILLION times more popular than "America's Most Popular President Ever?"

Face it: Even Biden's own family can barely stand the guy, while the rest of us hate the asshole for the harm he has done to everyone and the nation. You have to be a freak or an illegal alien to even get the guy's attention.

picture.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 12.09.00 AM.png

You sound like a sniveling little bitch that can't wait to slurp on your girlfriend's dick tonight while enjoying a Fag Light....

And I'm fine with that.... I don't judge.
It's sounds like you're thinking about that sort of thing a lot.

No Republican will ever try to win the desperate, disgusting, foreign filth in blue shitholes….why would they?
okfine
They do seem to be content to be a minority party and have written off the urban areas where most Americans live. We'll see if that is a good long-term strategy.

They do seem to be content to be a minority party and have written off the urban areas where most Americans live. We'll see if that is a good long-term strategy.
I think they are content with placating to core Americans. They know they can’t win votes from the weird, immoral, indecent, abnormal, unAmerican, government dependent Dem base.

I think they are content with placating to core Americans. They know they can’t win votes from the weird, immoral, indecent, abnormal, unAmerican, government dependent Dem base.
Right, the majority of Americans. Maybe it is the GOP/MAGAs that are weird, immoral, indecent, abnormal, and unAmerican?

Right, the majority of Americans. Maybe it is the GOP/MAGAs that are weird, immoral, indecent, abnormal, and unAmerican?
Well, you Hate America marxists have tried your asses off to make that true and in ALL filthy, dangerous, diverse and divided poverty stricken blue shitholes it certainly is.

Well, you Hate America marxists have tried your asses off to make that true and in ALL filthy, dangerous, diverse and divided poverty stricken blue shitholes it certainly is.
Really? It sounds like it is you who hates America, or at least most Americans. I happen to love America, Americans, capitalism, and my, very, very Blue area of Virginia. Definitely not a 'shithole'.

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

No he is not. Even Republicans know that he will lose if he is the nominee. A majority of Americans do not support Trump.

Forum List

Back