Trump Gets Standing Ovation And Let's Go Brandon Chants At UFC 287 As His Support SURGES!

Sure, he will......

Trump was as low as 1% to win the presidency in 2016. Lots of things can happen between now and Nov 2024… from both Biden and Trump. That is as balanced and non-biased as a perspective as anyone can say that’s what many people recognize.

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

Yes the critical mullet hair UFC vote...

So is a pound of meth.

You would be the expert on meth prices, I expect.

Violent criminals LOOOVE Trump.

That's stupid even by your standards.

That was a lightning fast response.

As with all Trumpanzees, every accusation is a confession.

This is a perfect example of projection.

Far superior, agreed. You're pretty much beneath me, and it's not close.

You're having delusions of adequacy again.

No Bud faggot piss in that arena!

It's still amazing to think that stuttering fuck got 81M votes.... hmm?

Especially considering there were only 59M registered voters left after Pres Trump got 74M....

It's almost like they stole the election to keep from being exposed for raping children.... things that make you go "hmm"....

insurrection 84.jpg

What is fake about the UFC?
WWE is fake. I find UFC stupid.
A couple of people trying to beat the crap out of each oother.
Having been in a few fights in my life, I found them beyond stupid. I have won a couple and lost a couple. When I won, I still walked away in worse shape than I went in. Fighting is butt ass stupid.

UFC is the closest you can get to a legal street fight. It's hilarious you think it's "fake".

I'll go out on a limb & say you'd run like a little girl from a bug if faced with a real fist fight
Having been in a few fights in my life, I found them beyond stupid. I have won a couple and lost a couple. When I won, I still walked away in worse shape than I went in. Fighting is butt ass stupid.

All pussies find fighting stupid….super pussies find fighting for millions stupid.

All pussies find fighting stupid….super pussies find fighting for millions stupid.
You have never been in a fist fight in your life. You have probably been punched a few times.
I am guessing you were bullied when you were a kid. That is one reason you are the way you are.

Forum List

Back