Trump Gets Standing Ovation And Let's Go Brandon Chants At UFC 287 As His Support SURGES!

Why are so many on the Right so delusional? When their ideology conflicts with the facts, they choose ideology.

On December 17, 2020, Gallup polling found that 31% of Americans identified as Democrats, 25% identified as Republicans, and 41% as Independent.

Voter Registration Totals[9]
Party nameTotal
Democratic48,019,985
Republican35,732,180
Poll? Why would you use a poll? There are voter registration ROLLS that you can quote. BTW, voter registration does not reflect the vote in many cases. This link will enlighten you to the fact that the US is split right down the middle. Try again. Partisan affiliations of registered voters

Poll? Why would you use a poll? There are voter registration ROLLS that you can quote. BTW, voter registration does not reflect the vote in many cases. This link will enlighten you to the fact that the US is split right down the middle. Try again. Partisan affiliations of registered voters
Excellent link, you should read it sometime. You might also want to review the meaning of 'right down the middle'. Here are some highlights from YOUR link:
  • As of October 2022, 48 million registered voters in these areas identified themselves as Democrats. At 38.78%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in the states and territories that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms.
  • A total of 36.4 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 29.42% of registered voters in these areas.

Excellent link, you should read it sometime. You might also want to review the meaning of 'right down the middle'. Here are some highlights from YOUR link:
  • As of October 2022, 48 million registered voters in these areas identified themselves as Democrats. At 38.78%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in the states and territories that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms.
  • A total of 36.4 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 29.42% of registered voters in these areas.
I am so glad that you disregard the other seventy million or so registered voters that we KNOW? voted in the 2020 election. Take your hyperbole down the road moron. The country is split right down the middle and every close election in the country has been proof.

Trumps popularity just keeps on going up day after day. Biden is going to have an uphill battle to contend with Donald Trump. And all of the anti Trump people on the far left(including all of the legacy media )do not represent the majority of America they are in the minority

Enjoy

Happy Easter my friends. God bless

It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Whatever "surge" you might think is happening is only happening within the Republican Party, if, indeed, it is happening at all.

You cannot win without convincing the vast majority of Independents and considerable numbers of Reagan Democrats, to cross over and vote with you.

And you will not do THAT if you are (collectively) stupid enough to run Trump again.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

"What doth it profit a man to win the Republican nomination if he loseth the General Election?"

And lose it you will if you run Trump again.

Snap out of it... you're in a Rumpian Orgasmic state... your minds are clouded... the whole point of the exercise is to WIN... not just lock-down the nomination.

Think.

Damned fools.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter in the slightest.

Whatever "surge" you might think is happening is only happening within the Republican Party, if, indeed, it is happening at all.

You cannot win without convincing the vast majority of Independents and considerable numbers of Reagan Democrats, to cross over and vote with you.

And you will not do THAT if you are (collectively) stupid enough to run Trump again.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

"What doth it profit a man to win the Republican nomination if he loseth the General Election?"

And lose it you will if you run Trump again.

Snap out of it... you're in a Rumpian Orgasmic state... your minds are clouded... the whole point of the exercise is to WIN... not just lock-down the nomination.

Think.

Damned fools.
A lot can happen.. remember 2016

A lot can happen.. remember 2016
I have said this elsewhere on this board...

Blacks vote overwhelmingly Democratic...

Hispanics vote overwhelming Democratic...

Other fractional minorities vote overwhelmingly Democratic...

The White Vote is split between the Democratic and Republican parties and the large numbers of White Independents and Reagan Democrats...

Republicans no longer have the numbers to win on the national level without the help of very large numbers of Independents and Reagan Democrats...

You will not have enough Independents and Reagan Dems siding with you in 2024 if you run Trump again...

Between January 6, 2021, and what is coming down the pipe from the Special Counsel, and the Georgia Attorney General, your boy is un-electable...

Un-electable.

If you really and truly believe otherwise than you are either deluding yourself or foolishly naive.

picture.png

Whoever drinks their blood or eats their flesh shall have eternal grievance, Amen
FB_IMG_1679535351277.jpg

Haha, no you didn't. You had a dumb little hillbilly hissy fit, because I made fun of your uncle cousins.
Are you fucking a man, woman, or a non binary? You freaks are loons, at least rednecks know which bathrooms to use. Oh, and we don't sexualize 8 year olds. Liberals do so I'd shut up.

Trump cheered as he attends a UFC event in Miami.
The sports of Trump supporters; UFC and WWE. Phony sports for a phony President.
It makes sense his supporters like fake, stupid sports. That is what they like in their President also.
When is the l;ast time Trump attended an NBA game. He is smart to stay away.

Lol, remember the football stadiums chanting let's go Brandon?

Lol, remember the football stadiums chanting let's go Brandon?
No I do not. The majority of football fans at the games I go to, do not like Trump.
They may boo, they may not unlike Trump minions who make a spectacle everywhere they can in support of their cult leader.

I get my information from all sources, and then I'm capable of processing it in my head. It's always better to be fully informed.
Even if I was an American that wouldn't make me a traitor.

Not when you spout right wing rhetoric.
You are a traitor.

This one is not Rasmussen.

---In a Morning Consult poll published on Tuesday...---

---Trump topped the poll with 56 percent support in the survey while DeSantis trailed him with 23 percent support — a 33-point margin.---

We are not talking about primary polls. We are talking about the general. Trump can win the primary but he cannot win the general. Many Republicans have eliminated themselves from the general. DeSantgis signed a 6 week abortion ban and Tim Scott said he would sign any extremist abortion bans.

I'm not sure what speculation you refer to. My numbers are accurate.

The balance reflects gerrymandering and the disproportionate representation built into the Constitution. In 2019, the Supreme Court ruled in Rucho v. Common Cause that federal courts no longer had a role to play in partisan-gerrymandering cases so the situation will only get worse. You may think the Right has issues with how the country is run but I assure you, the Left does too.

Thanks to gerrymandering, Congress’ lower chamber is a distorted representation of the American people

The courts struck down the voting rights act despite the fact that the Constitution gives Congress the right to regulate federal elections.

So now you are shouting your speculation from the rooftops. If what you say was true, the balance of power would reflect it. As I recall until the blood letting in 2022, the balance of the house was overwhelmingly blue--seems you are out of touch--as was the house until the election.

The fact is that Republicans are taking cues from other dictators such as Viktor Orban. In Republican held states, districts are heavily gerrymandered. Wisconsin is a swing state and yet Republicans hold a nearly 2/3 majority in the state legislature. A honest remap would give one a party a few seats majority but not 2/3rds.

No I do not. The majority of football fans at the games I go to, do not like Trump.
They may boo, they may not unlike Trump minions who make a spectacle everywhere they can in support of their cult leader.
Oh my it was great thousands of people yelling fuck Biden. Biden got his nickname because a report tried to say Nascar fans was saying go Brandon. Lol

The fact is that Republicans are taking cues from other dictators such as Viktor Orban. In Republican held states, districts are heavily gerrymandered. Wisconsin is a swing state and yet Republicans hold a nearly 2/3 majority in the state legislature. A honest remap would give one a party a few seats majority but not 2/3rds.
I've seen the way democrats gerrymander districts. CA is a great example--look at their maps.

Oh my it was great thousands of people yelling fuck Biden. Biden got his nickname because a report tried to say Nascar fans was saying go Brandon. Lol
Wow, thousand booing Biden. That is horrific.
Dumbshit, There are approximately 150 million who vote. Thousands booing or cheering means nothing.

Unlike you Trump minions, I do not worship people I vote for.

Wow, thousand booing Biden. That is horrific.
Dumbshit, There are approximately 150 million who vote. Thousands booing or cheering means nothing.

Unlike you Trump minions, I do not worship people I vote for.
Yes you do, go Brandon!

Forum List

Back