🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

BTW, "infrastructure spending" being an alleged economic boon is a rehash of the old and thoroughly debunked Keynesian "broken window" theory of economics, and its mythical "multiplier effect".

Infrastructure spending was a key plank in Trump's platform. He went on and on and on about it.

Trump LOVES spending other people's money, and now his hand is rifling through the biggest wallet in the world: the American taxpayer.

Trump loves "Chuck and Nancy" almost as much as he loves spending other people's money.

Trump's entire family funded Chuck's first three Senate runs.

And Trump went on national TV to tell the world how much he liked Nancy and how he wished she would impeach Dubya for lying about WMDs.

Hail, hail, the gang's all here!

"BOHICA!"

Infrastructure has been neglected for decades

$2 trillion is a good start

Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

I've been saying this for years. There is no reason why the federal government needs to be funding infrastructure spending nor do I see any Constitutional authorization for it. There is no reason the states cannot maintain their own infrastructure. Scrap the federal gas tax and let the states self fund their infrastructure needs.

This alliance will FAIL as soon as Trump realizes Dem's true intention is to line their own pockets and stuff their campaign coffers with the money. Just like they did with the last infrastructure stimulus under Obama. President Trump is going to expose the Dem's again in the media, Pelosi and Schumer will squeal like stuck pigs. BOOKMARK this post!

This alliance will FAIL as soon as Trump see's Dem's intend to line their own pockets and stuff their campaign coffers with the money. Just like they did with the last infrastructure stimulus under Obama. President Trump is going to expose the Dem's again in the media, Pelosi and Schumer will squeal like stuck pigs. BOOKMARK this post!

Bookmarked so we can come back and laugh at you yet again.

Infrastructure spending was a key plank in Trump's platform. He went on and on and on about it.

Trump LOVES spending other people's money, and now his hand is rifling through the biggest wallet in the world: the American taxpayer.
Hey traitor, what other money is available for politicians to spend doing what needs to be done? Fail noted as just another tantrum from the deranged tds loons. Sounds like to me you want our infrastructure to collapse. You are truly evil.

This alliance will FAIL as soon as Trump see's Dem's intend to line their own pockets and stuff their campaign coffers with the money. Just like they did with the last infrastructure stimulus under Obama. President Trump is going to expose the Dem's again in the media, Pelosi and Schumer will squeal like stuck pigs. BOOKMARK this post!

You realize I rate 99% of your posts as full libtroll right...:itsok:

The Shrinking Ambitions of Donald Trump’s ‘Infrastructure’ Plan

Other than shouting about building a wall on the US-Mexico border, one of Donald Trump’s most frequently proclaimed promises on the 2016 campaign trail was the launching of a half-trillion-dollar plan to repair America’s crumbling infrastructure (employing large numbers of workers in the process). Eighteen months into his administration, no credible proposal for anything near that scale has been made.

Do you think I care what a mindless Trump worshiper thinks about my post? In your fucked up world of Trump worship anyone that does not bow down and worship Trump is a lib.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?

Do you think I care what a mindless Trump worshiper thinks about my post? In your fucked up world of Trump worship anyone that does not bow down and worship Trump is a lib.

Now 99.1%.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?

Trump is spending $4.7 trillion a year? I thought congress controlled spending, oh wait they do.

Forum List

Back