🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

BTW, "infrastructure spending" being an alleged economic boon is a rehash of the old and thoroughly debunked Keynesian "broken window" theory of economics, and its mythical "multiplier effect".

Block grants to the states. We saw Obama’s “shovel ready jobs” micromanaged by federal government as categorical grants was a failure.

Infrastructure spending was a key plank in Trump's platform. He went on and on and on about it.

Trump LOVES spending other people's money, and now his hand is rifling through the biggest wallet in the world: the American taxpayer.
Hey traitor, what other money is available for politicians to spend doing what needs to be done? Fail noted as just another tantrum from the deranged tds loons. Sounds like to me you want our infrastructure to collapse. You are truly evil.
Big of a dopey gadfly as he is, he's right in this instance.

Blind squirrel finds an acorn and all that.
Things are falling apart. They need to be fixed and there is no other source of funds to fix it with. My only concern is all the thieves in government.

Yeah, Peloski and Schumer the shoe salesman are totally going to bargain in good faith, on a bill that will end up spending over $2 trillion...And I have a bridge int Manhattan I want to sell you.

This whole mess can be done better and at lower bureaucratic expense by state and local operators.

BTW, "infrastructure spending" being an alleged economic boon is a rehash of the old and thoroughly debunked Keynesian "broken window" theory of economics, and its mythical "multiplier effect".

I saw the clip on Fox. Schumer the Shyster and Vicious Girl acted out their vomitus roles to a "T". I think they had their attack plan well-rehearsed. They were just nauseating.

The GOP used to be the party claiming they wanted a balanced budget. However, their actions show them for the hypocrites they are.

The last two times the GOP has controlled Congress and the White House, the deficit skyrocketed.

This last time, they DOUBLED it after it had been DECLINING.

The PROPER way to spend other people's money is to SPEND NO MORE THAN YOU TAKE IN.

That's what the fuck a "balanced budget" means, you fucking hypocrites.

Trump is spending a record amount of money. More money than anyone has spent in the history of the Universe. And he is well on his way to smashing Obama's debt record wide open.

With the infrastructure plan, on top of his already massive spending, Trump will set a record which will never be beat.

I fully realize we need to repair our infrastructure. This is truly a national emergency, unlike his fake emergency at the border.

But balancing the budget is an even greater emergency above all.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?

Trump is spending $4.7 trillion a year? I thought congress controlled spending, oh wait they do.

Yes, when there is a GOP POTUS, congress controls spending, when there is a Dem POTUS the POTUS does...you partisan hacks are so transparent.

So, you seem to not be very bright, but maybe you know this...who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?

Things are falling apart. They need to be fixed and there is no other source of funds to fix it with. My only concern is all the thieves in government.
Things are always "falling apart"...I've been listening to this "crumbling infrastructure" bullshit line since I began paying attention to all this crap.

This also raises the question: if the infrastructure is "crumbling", and the Washington bureaucrats have been in charge of it for decades, what makes you think it's going to get fixed with this spending?

The GOP used to be the party claiming they wanted a balanced budget. However, their actions show them for the hypocrites they are.

The last two times the GOP has controlled Congress and the White House, the deficit skyrocketed.

This last time, they DOUBLED it after it had been DECLINING.

The PROPER way to spend other people's money is to SPEND NO MORE THAN YOU TAKE IN.

That's what the fuck a "balanced budget" means, you fucking hypocrites.

Trump is spending a record amount of money. More money than anyone has spent in the history of the Universe. And he is well on his way to smashing Obama's debt record wide open.

With the infrastructure plan, on top of his already massive spending, Trump will set a record which will never be beat.

I fully realize we need to repair our infrastructure. This is truly a national emergency, unlike his fake emergency at the border.

But balancing the budget is an even greater emergency above all.
Democrats certainly don’t want a balanced budget. Republicans forced Clinton to agree to it in 1995.

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Trump is spending $4.7 trillion a year? I thought congress controlled spending, oh wait they do.
When our debt was climbing under Obama, you fuckwits blamed every penny on Obama.

So fuck you right up your hypocritical ass.

Yes, when there is a GOP POTUS, congress controls spending, when there is a Dem POTUS the POTUS does...you partisan hacks are so transparent.

So, you seem to not be very bright, but maybe you know this...who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?
Congress controls the purse strings. Have since 1790’s.

Responsible scholars on both sides agree that our infrastructure needs to be renovated and improved. And, even several conservative economists have said that infrastructure spending is one of the best values per dollar of all government spending.

Congress controls the purse strings. Have since 1790’s.

And yet you and all those like you blame Obama for 10 trillion dollars worth of debt...could you be more of a fraud if you tried?

Also, maybe you know....who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?

By infrastructure we need to do more than roads

Communication, water, power and internet all need serious improvements

Forum List

Back