🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?

Trump is spending $4.7 trillion a year? I thought congress controlled spending, oh wait they do.

Yes, when there is a GOP POTUS, congress controls spending, when there is a Dem POTUS the POTUS does...you partisan hacks are so transparent.

So, you seem to not be very bright, but maybe you know this...who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?
Congress controls the purse strings. Have since 1790’s.

And yet you and all those like you blame Obama for 10 trillion dollars worth of debt...could you be more of a fraud if you tried?

Also, maybe you know....who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?
Not only that, Trump submitted a budget asking for $4.7 trillion in spending for FY2019.

I truly wonder how these tards stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Responsible scholars on both sides agree that our infrastructure needs to be renovated and improved. And, even several conservative economists have said that infrastructure spending is one of the best values per dollar of all government spending.
It would be great for high paying jobs

Things are falling apart. They need to be fixed and there is no other source of funds to fix it with. My only concern is all the thieves in government.
Things are always "falling apart"...I've been listening to this "crumbling infrastructure" bullshit line since I began paying attention to all this crap.

This also raises the question: if the infrastructure is "crumbling", and the Washington bureaucrats have been in charge of it for decades, what makes you think it's going to get fixed with this spending?
Like I said, the only thing that worries me are all the thieves. Hopefully this go around has a better chance to get things done.

Why is it the only thing these mother fuckers can agree is spending money we dont have and impeding our rights?
FUCK the federal govt

Why is it the only thing these mother fuckers can agree is spending money we dont have and impeding our rights?
FUCK the federal govt

Money we don’t have?
We just gave $1.5 trillion in tax cuts

Trump is already spending a whopping record $4.7 trillion a year and doubling the deficit to a trillion dollars. Where does he expect the yet unborn taxpayers to come up with another $2 trillion to spend?

Is a $1 trillion deficit not already big enough for this fuckwit?

Trump is spending $4.7 trillion a year? I thought congress controlled spending, oh wait they do.

Yes, when there is a GOP POTUS, congress controls spending, when there is a Dem POTUS the POTUS does...you partisan hacks are so transparent.

So, you seem to not be very bright, but maybe you know this...who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?
Congress controls the purse strings. Have since 1790’s.

And yet you and all those like you blame Obama for 10 trillion dollars worth of debt...could you be more of a fraud if you tried?

Also, maybe you know....who approves all spending by signing the spending bills?
Not only that, Trump submitted a budget asking for $4.7 trillion in spending for FY2019.

I truly wonder how these tards stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.
All administrations have to spend money, traitor.

Infrastructure has been neglected for decades

$2 trillion is a good start
As long as the states get it in block grants.
The states shouldn't be having the money taken from them in the first place....Your block grants are just another way to bribe you with your own money.
Enumerated powers are what that are. 50 states should equal 50 checks from the federal treasury. No strings attached. If you run out...you run out. You get another check the next fiscal year. Let the states prioritize the expenditures based on the needs of that state. Spend it wisely. Examples: If blue states want to spend it all on illegal aliens...so be it. If red states want to build better schools and roads to attract new businesses...so be it.

Paying for roads, bridges and power grids is more essential than paying for a wall

Things are falling apart. They need to be fixed and there is no other source of funds to fix it with. My only concern is all the thieves in government.
Things are always "falling apart"...I've been listening to this "crumbling infrastructure" bullshit line since I began paying attention to all this crap.

This also raises the question: if the infrastructure is "crumbling", and the Washington bureaucrats have been in charge of it for decades, what makes you think it's going to get fixed with this spending?
Like I said, the only thing that worries me are all the thieves. Hopefully this go around has a better chance to get things done.
There's less of a chance of it going right the more levels of bureaucracy you need to cut through...Running this shit at the federal level maximizes the bureaucracy.

The states shouldn't be having the money taken from them in the first place....Your block grants are just another way to bribe you with your own money.
Enumerated powers are what that are. 50 states should equal 50 checks from the federal treasury. No strings attached. If you run out...you run out. You get another check the next fiscal year. Let the states prioritize the expenditures based on the needs of that state. Spend it wisely. Examples: If blue states want to spend it all on illegal aliens...so be it. If red states want to build better schools and roads to attract new businesses...so be it.
What a stupid way to run a country

You put the money where the need is

Democrats are about to learn a tough lesson from a master negotiator. :)

It’s gonna be fun to watch how this plays out.

Paying for roads, bridges and power grids is more essential than paying for a wall
falsedichot.jpg

There's less of a chance of it going right the more levels of bureaucracy you need to cut through...Running this shit at the federal level maximizes the bureaucracy.
Personally I think we are doomed no matter what, I just try to see a bright side. The state pols are mostly all crooks too.

What a stupid way to run a country

You put the money where the need is
The state legislatures know best.

Forum List

Back