🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Getting Rolled Again..."Infrastructure" = Pork

Responsible scholars on both sides agree that our infrastructure needs to be renovated and improved. And, even several conservative economists have said that infrastructure spending is one of the best values per dollar of all government spending.
It would be great for high paying jobs
At the expense of whose other high paying job?...You think the money for this is just going to come from Lucky the Leprechaun?

You're too economically illiterate to even be participating in this discussion.

Things are falling apart. They need to be fixed and there is no other source of funds to fix it with. My only concern is all the thieves in government.
Things are always "falling apart"...I've been listening to this "crumbling infrastructure" bullshit line since I began paying attention to all this crap.

This also raises the question: if the infrastructure is "crumbling", and the Washington bureaucrats have been in charge of it for decades, what makes you think it's going to get fixed with this spending?
Like I said, the only thing that worries me are all the thieves. Hopefully this go around has a better chance to get things done.
There's less of a chance of it going right the more levels of bureaucracy you need to cut through...Running this shit at the federal level maximizes the bureaucracy.
Personally I think we are doomed no matter what, I just try to see a bright side. The state pols are mostly all crooks too.
Yes...but my state reps office is a few blocks away and I go to mass with my state senator. I can express myself to them and it’s easier to vote them out.

Democrats are about to learn a tough lesson from a master negotiator. :)

It’s gonna be fun to watch how this plays out.

About as well as his gambit to force the Dems to pay for his fence by shutting down the government....

Or about as well as giving up major military training exercises to appease Un....

Or about as well as the negotiations on the new NAFTA in which the biggest concession by the other two was letting us put our initials first in the new name...

Infrastructure has been neglected for decades

$2 trillion is a good start

Great, where the hell is your fair share?

I’m willing to pay more taxes for more infrastructure
Are u?

Let us know when your check clears.
It clears every month

Are you too cheap to pay for infrastructure?

Not at all, but some of us know how reliable liberal loons are.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fmishtalk%2Feconomics%2FzmfATcSa4EegwR7v_znq6Q%2Fwlt3DhuImkSpAYRn9T_HKQ

"Stephanie Kelton, professor of public policy and economics at Stony Brook University, served as an advisor to Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign...."

"It (Green New Deal) starts with discarding that old canard about how inflation is caused by increasing the money supply, through printing or digital multiplication, as practiced by the Federal Reserve.

"She declared, 'Inflation isn’t triggered by the amount of money the government creates but by the availability of biophysical resources that money tries to go out and buy — like land, trees, water, minerals and human labor.'

"Once that error is corrected, AOC can move ahead with her plan to go green in 12 years: 'Once we understand that money is a legal and social tool, no longer beholden to the false scarcity of the gold standard, we can focus on what matters most: the best use of natural and human resources to meet current social needs and to sustainably increase our productive capacity to improve living standards to future generations.'"

“Modern Monetary Theory” Will Pay for AOC’s Green New Deal
Support family farming? Well, I just leave everything alone and grow tons of birds and butterflies around here, not to mention two small deer herds. But the racoons still only come out at 2 am. lol I also have a bumper crop of wild mushrooms. I am afraid to cook them, though. :lol:

If it plays out like the last encounters with the dueling democrat grifters, the deal will fall apart because the two stooges will always demand more than they're being offered.

Even so, it's still a fool idea to try negotiating with them, and "infrastructure" is still another name for free lunch.

Why is it the only thing these mother fuckers can agree is spending money we dont have and impeding our rights?
FUCK the federal govt

Money we don’t have?
We just gave $1.5 trillion in tax cuts
The federal govt shouldnt be getting 1.5 trillion in taxes any damn way, man.
Its bullshit. STATES should be getting all the money
True...but what you going to do with the enumerated powers in the Constitution? Thank you Alexander Hamilton.

Why is it the only thing these mother fuckers can agree is spending money we dont have and impeding our rights?
FUCK the federal govt

Money we don’t have?

States have their own infrastructure budgets

But for a major improvement, it helps having federal funding

FUCK the federal govt

Money we don’t have?
True...but what you going to do with the enumerated powers in the Constitution? Thank you Alexander Hamilton.
Infrastructure is in the Constitution

About as well as his gambit to force the Dems to pay for his fence by shutting down the government....

Or about as well as giving up major military training exercises to appease Un....

Or about as well as the negotiations on the new NAFTA in which the biggest concession by the other two was letting us put our initials first in the new name...
The booming economy has given Trump the upper hand in any negotiations with democrats. He knows Pelosi and Schumer are too stupid to win anything.
Trump is taking advantage of their stupidity to get what he wants for all Americans.
:)

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fmishtalk%2Feconomics%2FzmfATcSa4EegwR7v_znq6Q%2Fwlt3DhuImkSpAYRn9T_HKQ

"Stephanie Kelton, professor of public policy and economics at Stony Brook University, served as an advisor to Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign...."

"It (Green New Deal) starts with discarding that old canard about how inflation is caused by increasing the money supply, through printing or digital multiplication, as practiced by the Federal Reserve.

"She declared, 'Inflation isn’t triggered by the amount of money the government creates but by the availability of biophysical resources that money tries to go out and buy — like land, trees, water, minerals and human labor.'

"Once that error is corrected, AOC can move ahead with her plan to go green in 12 years: 'Once we understand that money is a legal and social tool, no longer beholden to the false scarcity of the gold standard, we can focus on what matters most: the best use of natural and human resources to meet current social needs and to sustainably increase our productive capacity to improve living standards to future generations.'"

"Modern monetary theory" is unicorn farts and pixie piss.
Modern monetary theory" is unicorn farts and pixie piss.
Trump's infrastructure scam is toll booth terror and trickle-down tripe. MMT recognizes the difference between a sovereign currency and a household which is probably confusing to those yearning for a return to the gold standard.
ayn-rand-paul-ryan-and-rand-paul-walk-into-a-28947522-2.jpg

Good riddance.

Support family farming? Well, I just leave everything alone and grow tons of birds and butterflies around here, not to mention two small deer herds. But the racoons still only come out at 2 am. lol I also have a bumper crop of wild mushrooms. I am afraid to cook them, though. :lol:
What do the shrooms look like? :777:

FUCK the federal govt

Money we don’t have?

States have their own infrastructure budgets

But for a major improvement, it helps having federal funding

Sure, states have their own infrastructure budgets. Don't know (or care) what state you're in but out here in California they piss away that infrastructure budget on anything that's NOT infrastructure.

When infrastructure got ignored for 8 years by Obama we have to address it....roads bridges and airports internet access and the electrical grid got no attention under Obama....he took the available funds and spent them to keep his public union workers from getting canned so they could keep on giving to the dems throughout his recession.....

"Modern monetary theory" is unicorn farts and pixie piss.
Modern monetary theory" is unicorn farts and pixie piss.
Trump's infrastructure scam is toll booth terror and trickle-down tripe. MMT recognizes the difference between a sovereign currency and a household which is probably confusing to those yearning for a return to the gold standard.
ayn-rand-paul-ryan-and-rand-paul-walk-into-a-28947522-2.jpg

Good riddance.
We don’t need a federal nanny state. What happened to the $$$ Obama put into “shovel ready jobs?”

Forum List

Back