trump goes after hush money judge's daughter

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Of course he did. trump is not going to be happy until he gets one of his rabid cult members to kill someone in one of his many court cases. He will then say, "I never thought that would happen. They bought it on themselves by attacking me." I have never seen a defendant that was allowed or even had the stupidity to attack so many people surrounding his/her court case. This is what a Mafia Boss does.

Of course he did. trump is not going to be happy until he gets one of his rabid cult members to kill someone in one of his many court cases. He will then say, "I never thought that would happen. They bought it on themselves by attacking me." I have never seen a defendant that was allowed or even had the stupidity to attack so many people surrounding his/her court case. This is what a Mafia Boss does.
Trump told the truth about her. My advice is for her to get over it.

Trump uses the same play in every case and when he was president and his actions would come under a judges scrutinized tonicity or political alignment.

Give it up Jim, you're just going to be wallowing in anguish again in November.
Trump is a lowlife domestic terrorist & should be locked up until & during this upcoming trial.

That sick fuck needs to have his mouth shut once & for all by the court system for trying to get someone killed, which is exactly what he's doing.

That's what you support.

Trump is a lowlife domestic terrorist & should be locked up until & during this upcoming trial.

That sick fuck needs to have his mouth shut once & for all by the court system for trying to get someone killed, which is exactly what he's doing.

That's what you support.
Now the serial adulterer is hawking his Bible...and many evangelicals are eating it up.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back