Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump_Block_Clinton_Machine.gif

Barely passing a bill in the House with 20 Republicans voting no with no guarantee to pass in the Senate is not a victory.

Such faux denial is not becoming to you. Of course, it is a great victory. Now, as is typical, the Senate will pass their own or modified House bill and then House and Senate members will meet to work out the differences, pass and send on to President Trump for his certain signature.

What about the money Trump is already costing us with his trips and is on pace to outspend President Obama?

U.S. government posts $182 billion surplus in April

Reuters
May 10, 2017

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government had a $182 billion budget surplus in April, confounding market expectations for a deficit, according to Treasury Department data released on Wednesday.

The budget surplus was $106 billion in April 2016, according to Treasury's monthly budget statement.

U.S. government posts $182 billion surplus in April

As a member of the "upper class" I will confirm that fucking men have some kind of boner for talking shit over while playing golf. Then they want us ladies to do it as well, very annoying cause we'd rather go shopping thanks. (I threw my game so bad that my ex-husband was ashamed to bring me on the course unless I was being "decorative" and never had to go again - in fact, I played so bad that my Father doesn't want me on the field cause I might "hurt someone" hehehe)

To you, that's all a good thing Ex-husband? Go figure!

It isn't a tool. It is for leisure. He has shown to be an avid golfer and his weekly golf trips do nothing to benefit our country.

Trump is the complete opposite of a genius.
A lot of important decisions are made on the golf course. I take it you're not a golfer... or some in the position of making important decisions.

If a lot of important decisions are made on the golf course, I question one's judgment.
Your inability to understand how some things work isn't my problem.

It isn't an inability to understand. He's using golf as a cover. He isn't being transparent. He is doing what he said he wouldn't do and he is being burdensome to taxpayers on top of it.

It isn't to get business done, because he's failing at doing that. This is leisure. Not work.
Tell yourself whatever you like. I see things differently.
Trump is an illiterate 70 year old Dementia ridden fool.

A lot of important decisions are made on the golf course. I take it you're not a golfer... or some in the position of making important decisions.

If a lot of important decisions are made on the golf course, I question one's judgment.

It isn't an inability to understand. He's using golf as a cover. He isn't being transparent. He is doing what he said he wouldn't do and he is being burdensome to taxpayers on top of it.

It isn't to get business done, because he's failing at doing that. This is leisure. Not work.

Ratman, look at your stumble-bum...

Soros is disappointed in the beatch...

Ratman, look at your stumble-bum...

Soros is disappointed in the beatch...

Our beloved Pres, Trump is systematically dismantling the Democrat party on a daily basis.

And there is nothing the loony liberals can do to stop him. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
Well the loony leftist are trying everything they got to stop him, but I think it's going to backfire on them, BIG TIME...

:blowup:

See that's what were talking about, you lefties consider that real n
Our beloved Pres, Trump is systematically dismantling the Democrat party on a daily basis.

And there is nothing the loony liberals can do to stop him. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
Well the loony leftist are trying everything they got to stop him, but I think it's going to backfire on them, BIG TIME...

See that's what were talking about, you lefties consider that real news in your last 2 posts. That's why you morons can't fig out that all your hate riots are just giving more votes to the conservatives and I'm sure they are great full...

crying01ke2.gif

See that's what were talking about, you lefties consider that real news in your last 2 posts. That's why you morons can't fig out that all your hate riots are just giving more votes to the conservatives and I'm sure they are great full...

crying01ke2.gif

TRUMP VOTERS LOVE THEIR OBAMACARE! THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA.

crying01ke2.gif

TRUMP VOTERS LOVE THEIR OBAMACARE! THANKS PRESIDENT OBAMA.

Here yeah go ratman, I know you like visuals...
obama care failure - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back