Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's come straight from Spicer, who has diminished all of his credibility in just a few, short months.
Keep up the good fight, IResist. Your level of ignorance is welcomed.

There is no level of ignorance. Trump is failing.
Trump is actually doing better than I expected. It's why the democrats are running scared.

Democrats know it's over for them if Trump succeeds.

That is hardly the case. There will be backlash against Trump at some point. It seems there already is. If he is doing better than you expected, you must have very low standards.
My standards are higher than trusting Hillary.

They should be higher than trusting Trump.

Please. He's golfing whether he gets stuff done or not. It's not a tool to accomplish stuff. That's just spin from the White House to cover their tracks.
Did you complain when Barry Hussein was girly golfing :eusa_think:

View attachment 124843

Trump said he wouldn't have time to golf. He is doing anything but that.
He realized it could be used as a tool to help MAGA. That's something I can support.
The guy is a genius!

It isn't a tool. It is for leisure. He has shown to be an avid golfer and his weekly golf trips do nothing to benefit our country.

Trump is the complete opposite of a genius.
A lot of important decisions are made on the golf course. I take it you're not a golfer... or some in the position of making important decisions.

If a lot of important decisions are made on the golf course, I question one's judgment.

Did you complain when Barry Hussein was girly golfing :eusa_think:

View attachment 124843

He realized it could be used as a tool to help MAGA. That's something I can support.
The guy is a genius!

It isn't a tool. It is for leisure. He has shown to be an avid golfer and his weekly golf trips do nothing to benefit our country.

A lot of important decisions are made on the golf course. I take it you're not a golfer... or some in the position of making important decisions.

If a lot of important decisions are made on the golf course, I question one's judgment.
Your inability to understand how some things work isn't my problem.

The guy is a genius!

It isn't an inability to understand. He's using golf as a cover. He isn't being transparent. He is doing what he said he wouldn't do and he is being burdensome to taxpayers on top of it.

It isn't to get business done, because he's failing at doing that. This is leisure. Not work.

The guy is a genius!

It isn't an inability to understand. He's using golf as a cover. He isn't being transparent. He is doing what he said he wouldn't do and he is being burdensome to taxpayers on top of it.

It isn't to get business done, because he's failing at doing that. This is leisure. Not work.
Tell yourself whatever you like. I see things differently.

What I see is somebody who doesn't have one iota of integrity.

You have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what you see.

I'm at the start of a 4day weekend. My plans didn't include arguing with someone like you.
I hope you can understand that. :)

I'm at the start of a 4day weekend. My plans didn't include arguing with someone like you.

Have fun with that, and enjoy your tax dollars funding the trips Trump takes at an alarming rate.

Have fun with that, and enjoy your tax dollars funding the trips Trump takes at an alarming rate.
It's not only $ well spent, it's pennies compared to what obama wasted.

I think it's time for another brew. Good luck with promoting your beliefs.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Trump now owns healthcare.
Trump owns North Korea.
Trumps own Pacific Trade, Canada Trade,etc
Trumps owns the environment.
Trump owns global warming.

These will haunt all you assholes that voted Trump.
Trump is the man! Obama who?
Obama? Colored fella, wasn't he?
Trump who! Oh yeah that guy who molested Ivanka Trump for all those years until "Jared" came rushing in to get "Sloppy Seconds". Is that the Trump you are referring to???
27ivanka-3-450.jpg
You are a sick fuck. Did anyone on the right say this about Obama? No. Because we are not low life sick fucking bastards from white suburbia who smokes pot and wants to be black.
The low-lifes voted for Trump. So STFU. No one told Trump to take perverted pictures with Ivanka!!!!
Hillary's deplorables are her supporters. Liberals have proven that since November. We republicans are fixing your mess. Protest on, while the adults fix your problems.

You need a beer summit! I wonder how much that Obama fuck up costed us. Sheesh.

What about the money Trump is already costing us with his trips and is on pace to outspend President Obama?

What about the money Trump is already costing us with his trips and is on pace to outspend President Obama?
You wasnt worried with obama, now you are. Can i say hypocrite?

Trump is the man! Obama who?
Trump who! Oh yeah that guy who molested Ivanka Trump for all those years until "Jared" came rushing in to get "Sloppy Seconds". Is that the Trump you are referring to???
27ivanka-3-450.jpg
You are a sick fuck. Did anyone on the right say this about Obama? No. Because we are not low life sick fucking bastards from white suburbia who smokes pot and wants to be black.
The low-lifes voted for Trump. So STFU. No one told Trump to take perverted pictures with Ivanka!!!!
Hillary's deplorables are her supporters. Liberals have proven that since November. We republicans are fixing your mess. Protest on, while the adults fix your problems.
Yep, allow crazy people to carry guns, all;ow coal; companies to pollute streams, allowing companies to bribe leaders of foreign countries without reporting it, allow financial advisors to dupe their customers into investments that are not good for them yet make money for them, put a judge on USSC that thinks a stage saving money by avoiding expiration dates is more important than the potential innocence of the one to be executed. Fire people who are investigating the President.

You want A mess? Go back to when Obama took office when you fucking right wingers left this country with the worst reccession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a trillion plus deficjt., that is a mess. The only mess Trump inherited was his stupidity & mental illness.

Lets compare the number of golfing trips. Trump was the one bitching & bitching about Obama golfing & he promised you he would not be golfing & vacationing.

Obama did not own the courses & charge Secret Services tens of thousands for cart rentals like Trump does. How do you justify that? Trump charges the Secret Service $80k for elevator privileges to protect Melania.

How does an asshole like you justify this shit.

27ivanka-3-450.jpg
Yep, allow crazy people to carry guns, all;ow coal; companies to pollute streams, allowing companies to bribe leaders of foreign countries without reporting it, allow financial advisors to dupe their customers into investments that are not good for them yet make money for them, put a judge on USSC that thinks a stage saving money by avoiding expiration dates is more important than the potential innocence of the one to be executed. Fire people who are investigating the President.

You want A mess? Go back to when Obama took office when you fucking right wingers left this country with the worst reccession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near financial meltdown and a trillion plus deficjt., that is a mess. The only mess Trump inherited was his stupidity & mental illness.
You stupid idiot, the housing bubble started because democrats thought everyone deserved a house. Even if they couldn't afford it. The rest of your bullshit is talking points you liberals have been using for years. Go to he'll you Looney fruit loop. Granny ain't gonna die.

Lets compare the number of golfing trips. Trump was the one bitching & bitching about Obama golfing & he promised you he would not be golfing & vacationing.

Obama did not own the courses & charge Secret Services tens of thousands for cart rentals like Trump does. How do you justify that? Trump charges the Secret Service $80k for elevator privileges to protect Melania.

How does an asshole like you justify this shit.
Trump is reported to play golf even when he doesn't. So quit your lying. I would say it makes you look ignorant, but you have proven you are.

As a member of the "upper class" I will confirm that fucking men have some kind of boner for talking shit over while playing golf. Then they want us ladies to do it as well, very annoying cause we'd rather go shopping thanks. (I threw my game so bad that my ex-husband was ashamed to bring me on the course unless I was being "decorative" and never had to go again - in fact, I played so bad that my Father doesn't want me on the field cause I might "hurt someone" hehehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back