Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Obama just a bad memory.

Trump now owns healthcare.
Trump owns North Korea.
Trumps own Pacific Trade, Canada Trade,etc
Trumps owns the environment.
Trump owns global warming.

These will haunt all you assholes that voted Trump.
View attachment 125103

So a rocket has never been fired at a target under Obama. Nope.
So obama was a warmonger? Nope he failed the education system by threatening to withhold funding to schools, if they didn't allow men in girls locker rooms. With your support.

So you are on e of those bigoted assholes that don't know what transgendered means.

Then you bitch about Obama not using the military & then bitch when he does. Make up your mind.
If you have a daughter, are you okay with a grown man showering with her? Answer honestly.

Trump now owns healthcare.
Trump owns North Korea.
Trumps own Pacific Trade, Canada Trade,etc
Trumps owns the environment.
Trump owns global warming.

These will haunt all you assholes that voted Trump.
View attachment 125103

So obama was a warmonger? Nope he failed the education system by threatening to withhold funding to schools, if they didn't allow men in girls locker rooms. With your support.

So you are on e of those bigoted assholes that don't know what transgendered means.

Then you bitch about Obama not using the military & then bitch when he does. Make up your mind.
If you have a daughter, are you okay with a grown man showering with her? Answer honestly.
Transgendered. First of akl.l m oron, where do grown mewn shower wirgh children?

Second, if my daughter is grown up, then she can certainly deciode for herself.

Third, evidently you love Jerry Sandsusky.

Now, that's telling.
Yes it is, the way Obama put that crayon back into the box.
The way SYRIA gave up their chemical weapons?

I guess you wanted Obama to fire 60 scuds to attack an abandoned airfield like Trump did? Oooooooooo, I bet you were impressed. Trump: "Vlad, we are going to send scuds to this airfield", Putin: Thanks Donnie, we'll get everyone & our equipment out except for some scrap jets."
Wow didn't the leader of Syria just use a chemical weapon on his people?
That is yet to be determined.

Quit your lying about Obama did nothing.
What is it did he draw the line or not?
Yes he drew a line & when it was crossed took action. What part of that don't you get?

Should Obama have sent a bunch of scuds to attack an abandoned airfield which did nothing or take away Assad's chemical weapons.

Our beloved Pres, Trump is systematically dismantling the Democrat party on a daily basis.

And there is nothing the loony liberals can do to stop him. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
DJT continues to kick ass and take down names.

Transgendered. First of akl.l m oron, where do grown mewn shower wirgh children?

Second, if my daughter is grown up, then she can certainly deciode for herself.

Third, evidently you love Jerry Sandsusky.
Evans pool in Seattle.
Sandusky is getting paid back for what he did, rightfully so.

I guess you wanted Obama to fire 60 scuds to attack an abandoned airfield like Trump did? Oooooooooo, I bet you were impressed. Trump: "Vlad, we are going to send scuds to this airfield", Putin: Thanks Donnie, we'll get everyone & our equipment out except for some scrap jets."

Yes he drew a line & when it was crossed took action. What part of that don't you get?

Should Obama have sent a bunch of scuds to attack an abandoned airfield which did nothing or take away Assad's chemical weapons.
He did nothing. Worst president in history.

Correction:

TRUMP GOES FROM WIN, WIN WIN....TO WHEN MOTHER FUCKER, ARE YOU GONNA BUILD THAT WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BRING ALL THOSE JOBS BACK FROM CHINA AND WHEN GOTDAMNIT ARE YOU GONNA GIVE US THAT HEALTHCARE FOR ALL THAT'S GONNA BE TERRIFIC???????????????????????????????????????

reserved-for-donald-trump-1413446.png
View attachment 124799
Unfuckinbelievable.....Trumps face is already up there and it looks just like him!!!

TRUMP GOES FROM WIN, WIN WIN....TO WHEN MOTHER FUCKER, ARE YOU GONNA BUILD THAT WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA BRING ALL THOSE JOBS BACK FROM CHINA AND WHEN GOTDAMNIT ARE YOU GONNA GIVE US THAT HEALTHCARE FOR ALL THAT'S GONNA BE TERRIFIC???????????????????????????????????????
No need to get yourself all worked up Tigerred

Our beloved Pres. Trump has only been in office a few months. He has plenty of time to fulfill his promises and get everything done over the next 8 years.
..... :thup: .. :cool:

He only brought us back from the disastrous Bush years when YOUR freakin party neatly killed America.

Now, that's telling.

Did the GOP Congress SUPPORT THE LINE?????

No need to get yourself all worked up Tigerred

Our beloved Pres. Trump has only been in office a few months. He has plenty of time to fulfill his promises and get everything done over the next 8 years.
..... :thup: .. :cool:
There is plenty of time to IMPEACH that fat fuck occupying the Oval Office.

He only brought us back from the disastrous Bush years when YOUR freakin party neatly killed America.
Incredible, we just got over the Bush nightmare, with Obama stablizing the country, getting us back on track and here comes Trump, undoing every fuckin thing the man did and doing it at a pace that even Bush didn't do. White racist dumb motherfuckers will rule the day, they locked their brains up in the voting booths for this greedy orange motherfucker...Trump is gonna ruin this country bit by bit by bit and we all will have deserved it.

Did the GOP Congress SUPPORT THE LINE?????
Did Obama have support from them to draw the line to begin with?

The German's thought that Hitler was the answer!!!!
And liberals thought Obama was the answer.

Both were disappointed in the end. ..... :cool:
Uh, the man left with an approval rating of 52%. Can go any where in the country and world without protestors and and and was honored today. I'd say, he was the answer, its just that you white stupid motherfuckers didn't like the question

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is doing an amazing job.

America is blessed to have such man ruling over us. ..... :thup: .. :cool:
So please explain how Red State Amerika allowed Trump to grab them by their un-washed "Pussies" and allowed Trump con them into voting for him!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back