Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
What hundred days? Trump is erasing Obama's legacy.
Trump will have a legacy of TREASON!!!!
Obama who, I think Carter will be better known. At least he didn't draw red line in crayon.
The red line
is garbage, spewed by Obama haters.
Talking to the Russians and the congress vetoed it genius.
And where are you and where is the uppity nixxer again?
Please tell.
CEO ?
So Obama threatened another country with action without getting permission? Thanks for making my point that Obama is incompetent. Lol
The point is Obama's first 100 days put Trump's to shame!!!!!
You have to ask yourself whose legacy is being torn to shreds and whose is being built. There is little left but sluggish growth and a palatable weakness of America as the bitter taste of the Obama legacy. In short order, Trump has shown what can be done.

Obama's sole consequence was being the first non-white to become president, and nothing more.

Dementia is EATING Trump's 4th grade memory
He is kicking Obama's ass.
Meh Obama's first 100 days vs Trump's first 100 days--Was a "No Contest"!!! Obama KICKED TRUMPS ASS!
http://www.theroot.com/the-complete-breakdown-of-obama-s-vs-trump-s-1st-100-d-1794741843

Obama who, I think Carter will be better known. At least he didn't draw red line in crayon.

Here you go Dumb Billy.........Obama has kicked Trump's Ass when comparing their first 100 days.
http://www.theroot.com/the-complete-breakdown-of-obama-s-vs-trump-s-1st-100-d-1794741843

Trump won another 4% tax break.

What did you win?
Where's you link to back up your LIE????? Another 4 percent tax break???? For what????
I love it when you fucking idiots prove just how uninformed you are.

The House reppealed ACA taxes including a nearly 4% tax on the wealthy.

I wish the fuck you dumbasses would just STFU until you actually knew something that was true.

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?
So Obama threatened another country with action without getting permission? Thanks for making my point that Obama is incompetent. Lol
You have to ask yourself whose legacy is being torn to shreds and whose is being built. There is little left but sluggish growth and a palatable weakness of America as the bitter taste of the Obama legacy. In short order, Trump has shown what can be done.

Obama's sole consequence was being the first non-white to become president, and nothing more.
Thanks for playing Goofy:

What did you win?
Where's you link to back up your LIE????? Another 4 percent tax break???? For what????

I wish the fuck you dumbasses would just STFU until you actually knew something that was true.
You are a known LIAR!!!! Where's you link...to back up your stated claim.

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?

Trump's legacy will be his Russian Problem. He's still under Investigation!!!!! How will end for Trump??? Trump is already 70 years old with early Dementia coupled with being I illiterate!!!!! Boy, you Red State Cock Suckers sure know how to pick a winner.

What did you win?

Trump's days in office are numbered!!!!!

Him using golf as a tool to accomplish certain goals is genius!!
Trump is a man who knows how to make things happen. :)

Funny, China surely put the squeeze on NK after Trump went golfing with president Xi.

I think China is finally realizing their support for NK isn't in their best interest. :)

Go Trump!!

Trump has on-set early Dementia.

And is still erasing the bad memory called obama, and kicking his ass. That doesn't say much for Obama getting beat by a guy with dementia as you say! Lol

Lol!!!!! Your 70 year old Dementia boy is in the cross-Hairs

What did you win?

The clock is ticking for the removal of Red State Amerika's Dementia Retard!!!! IMPEACH the fat ass 70 year old soiling the WHITE HOUSE.

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?

What has Trump done that was good?

What did you win?

You are a known LIAR!!!! Where's you link...to back up your stated claim.

"The tax cuts stem from Republicans' proposal to repeal several Obamacare taxes, including a 3.8 percent investment tax and a 0.9 percent Medicare payroll tax. Both of those apply to individuals earning $200,000 or more a year and couples earning more than $250,000. Since those taxes are only imposed on the highest earners, it's not surprising that the wealthy would also be the main beneficiaries of their repeal."

From cnbc

He is kicking Obama's ass.
Meh Obama's first 100 days vs Trump's first 100 days--Was a "No Contest"!!! Obama KICKED TRUMPS ASS!

YOU should stop thinking........you put the entire human race in danger whenever you think!!!!

Obama was terrible for liberals, so in that part he was great! How many seats in the legislature did you lose?

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?

Making Obama just a bad memory.

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?
What country??????
Seria?????

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?
What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.

The red line
Please tell.
CEO ?

Making Obama just a bad memory.

Trump now owns healthcare.
Trump owns North Korea.
Trumps own Pacific Trade, Canada Trade,etc
Trumps owns the environment.
Trump owns global warming.

These will haunt all you assholes that voted Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back