Trump going from Win to Win to Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump won another 4% tax break.

What did you win?
Where's you link to back up your LIE????? Another 4 percent tax break???? For what????
I love it when you fucking idiots prove just how uninformed you are.

The House reppealed ACA taxes including a nearly 4% tax on the wealthy.

I wish the fuck you dumbasses would just STFU until you actually knew something that was true.
The clock is ticking for the removal of Red State Amerika's Dementia Retard!!!! IMPEACH the fat ass 70 year old soiling the WHITE HOUSE.
Trump isn't going anywhere.

So Obama threatened another country with action without getting permission? Thanks for making my point that Obama is incompetent. Lol
The point is Obama's first 100 days put Trump's to shame!!!!!
You have to ask yourself whose legacy is being torn to shreds and whose is being built. There is little left but sluggish growth and a palatable weakness of America as the bitter taste of the Obama legacy. In short order, Trump has shown what can be done.

Obama's sole consequence was being the first non-white to become president, and nothing more.
What has Trump done that was good?
Making Obama just a bad memory.

Trump now owns healthcare.
Trump owns North Korea.
Trumps own Pacific Trade, Canada Trade,etc
Trumps owns the environment.
Trump owns global warming.

These will haunt all you assholes that voted Trump.
Trump is the man! Obama who?

Obama who, I think Carter will be better known. At least he didn't draw red line in crayon.
The red line
is garbage, spewed by Obama haters.
Talking to the Russians and the congress vetoed it genius.
And where are you and where is the uppity nixxer again?
Please tell.
CEO ?
So Obama threatened another country with action without getting permission? Thanks for making my point that Obama is incompetent. Lol
What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.
Yes it is, the way Obama put that crayon back into the box.

You have to ask yourself whose legacy is being torn to shreds and whose is being built. There is little left but sluggish growth and a palatable weakness of America as the bitter taste of the Obama legacy. In short order, Trump has shown what can be done.

Obama's sole consequence was being the first non-white to become president, and nothing more.

Trump owns North Korea.

Obama? Colored fella, wasn't he?

Trump owns North Korea.

17757290_1045264488951986_1687039453523550674_n.jpg

Trump owns North Korea.

Yeah, the one that made almost half of America racist over night.

Trump owns North Korea.

I've read your posts. But now you stoop to blaming Obama because you have been a racist fuck all your life.

Putting a black man in the White Housed just pissed you racists off. Then you voted for a racist bigot for Ptresident

Trump owns North Korea.

View attachment 125103

So a rocket has never been fired at a target under Obama. Nope.

[

Trump owns North Korea.
Of course he does, He became president to do so. He also owns Trump Tower and Hillary's fat ass, etc.

What's your point?
When premiums go up & coverage goes down & millions that have insurance now can't get it, deficits are driven up. It will be your orange buddies fault. If China takes our spot in the TPP, it will be Trumps fault. When US agriculture realized they lost billions ion exports, Trump is at fault. When more people die from pollution,. it will be Trump's fault. As Global Warming effects worsen, it will be Trumps fault.

Along with each & every dumbass that voted for him.

The red line
is garbage, spewed by Obama haters.
Talking to the Russians and the congress vetoed it genius.
And where are you and where is the uppity nixxer again?
Please tell.
CEO ?
What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.
The way SYRIA gave up their chemical weapons?

I guess you wanted Obama to fire 60 scuds to attack an abandoned airfield like Trump did? Oooooooooo, I bet you were impressed. Trump: "Vlad, we are going to send scuds to this airfield", Putin: Thanks Donnie, we'll get everyone & our equipment out except for some scrap jets."

What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.

I guess you wanted Obama to fire 60 scuds to attack an abandoned airfield like Trump did? Oooooooooo, I bet you were impressed. Trump: "Vlad, we are going to send scuds to this airfield", Putin: Thanks Donnie, we'll get everyone & our equipment out except for some scrap jets."
Yeah they really gave up their chemical weapons.

36-1318269412.jpg

Trump won another 4% tax break.

What did you win?
Where's you link to back up your LIE????? Another 4 percent tax break???? For what????
I love it when you fucking idiots prove just how uninformed you are.

The House reppealed ACA taxes including a nearly 4% tax on the wealthy.

I wish the fuck you dumbasses would just STFU until you actually knew something that was true.
The clock is ticking for the removal of Red State Amerika's Dementia Retard!!!! IMPEACH the fat ass 70 year old soiling the WHITE HOUSE.
Trump isn't going anywhere.
Actually we went GOLFING Again at one of his resorts where they will bill secret service thousands for golf cart rentals, along with room & meal charges. Trump is making millions off of dumbasses like you & you are soooooooo proud.

Trump owns North Korea.

I've read your posts. But now you stoop to blaming Obama because you have been a racist fuck all your life.

Putting a black man in the White Housed just pissed you racists off. Then you voted for a racist bigot for Ptresident
Nope I wanted a real black man with morals in the white house. That's why I supported Carson in the primaries. I'm sure he is a house nig#er to you. Nothing more deplorable than a racist liberal.

Trump owns North Korea.

Nope I wanted a real black man with morals in the white house. That's why I supported Carson in the primaries. I'm sure he is a house nig#er to you. Nothing more deplorable than a racist liberal.
He was my first choice as well.

Trump owns North Korea.

View attachment 125103

So obama was a warmonger? Nope he failed the education system by threatening to withhold funding to schools, if they didn't allow men in girls locker rooms. With your support.

What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.

Wow didn't the leader of Syria just use a chemical weapon on his people?

What country??????
Seria?????
Now, that's telling.

That is yet to be determined.

Quit your lying about Obama did nothing.

Trump owns North Korea.

View attachment 125103

So obama was a warmonger? Nope he failed the education system by threatening to withhold funding to schools, if they didn't allow men in girls locker rooms. With your support.

So you are on e of those bigoted assholes that don't know what transgendered means.

Then you bitch about Obama not using the military & then bitch when he does. Make up your mind.

Seria?????
Now, that's telling.

That is yet to be determined.

Quit your lying about Obama did nothing.
What is it did he draw the line or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back