Trump Guilty Of Looking At His Own Classified Documents

This is how loony the radical left and the weaponized DOJ have become. They are now claiming that Trump may have looked at his very own classified documents. I kid you not. Apparently it is a crime to look at your very own classified documents. Guess that means that Biden and Pence are both going to jail too because I'm sure at one point or another they also looked at their own classified documents, as well as every other president and vice president throughout history.

But Creepy Joe is completely innocent of stealing classified documents (something Vice Presidents are forbidden to do). If you're a Pedo Democrat ... rules don't apply.

quiet-im-declassifying-documents-1024x781.jpg

But Creepy Joe is completely innocent of stealing classified documents (something Vice Presidents are forbidden to do). If you're a Pedo Democrat ... rules don't apply.
Biden did not hesitate to allow federal agents to search his property and remove all documents. He did not obstruct in any way.

Apples and oranges fallacy, retard.

But Creepy Joe is completely innocent of stealing classified documents (something Vice Presidents are forbidden to do).

That is right. No matter what Biden had, no matter where or how he stored them, no matter whether he looked at them or not, Biden had absolutely ZERO authority to have them in his house, boxed in his garage, and stored in an office paid for by the Chinese.

Not only is that a FELONY, it is grounds for ESPIONAGE, and grounds for IMPEACHMENT and immediate removal from office.

But once again, other than for a few, Mitch's GOP is strangely quiescent.

And that's the door they don't want to open. If TRUMP! is somehow in trouble because he MIGHT have looked at classified documents in his own home, Quid Pro has a big hurdle to overcome proving he AND his drug abusing son did not look at the classified documents he carelessly left in boxes in his garage for years.

Biden did not hesitate to allow federal agents to search his property and remove all documents. He did not obstruct in any way.

Apples and oranges fallacy, retard.
And that makes it all okay. Everything's just fine after you robbed the bank if the police find the missing money in your garage and you graciously allow them to take it back.

That's not the supposed scandal supposedly uncovered by the OP though.

Last edited:
Biden did not hesitate to allow federal agents to search his property and remove all documents.

So what? Neither did Trump, at least Trump had the authority to HAVE them in the first place.

The mere possession of them by Biden is a felony.

That is right. No matter what Biden had, no matter where or how he stored them, no matter whether he looked at them or not, Biden had absolutely ZERO authority to have them in his house, boxed in his garage, and stored in an office paid for by the Chinese.

Not only is that a FELONY, it is grounds for ESPIONAGE, and grounds for IMPEACHMENT and immediate removal from office.

But once again, other than for a few, Mitch's GOP is strangely quiescent.
Mitch is also compromised. Married to a Chinese wife with close ties to the Communist Party. He's not about to make any waves. Too much dirt on him.

Try to get this through your thick pointy heads, tards.

Those documents were not the property of Dear Leader. They belong to the National Archives. They are government property.

Defendant Donald stole them, and then hid them when asked to return them, and lied when he said he had turned them all over.

I have explained this as simply as possible, but I bet you STILL don't get it.

Try to get this through your thick pointy heads, tards.

Those documents were not the property of Dear Leader. They belong to the National Archives. They are government property.

Defendant Donald stole them, and then hid them when asked to return them, and lied when he said he had turned them all over.

I have explained this as simply as possible, but I bet you STILL don't get it.

What about your goddess, Obama?

"Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse, that hasn’t happened."

What's your source about the documents being declassified?
trump said so. It's all he needs to do. fk, again, this has been debated ad nausea, why don't you fks ever do some research.

Last edited:
Is there a PRESCRIBED way or steps you MUST use to declassify them? Do show us the document.
I used to think it was not possible for someone to be this retarded and still operate a keyboard, but you fools keep proving me wrong.

You are apparently stupid enough to think someone can declassify documents which could cause grave national harm just by thinking about it.

You are stunningly stupid.

Forum List

Back