Trump Guilty Of Looking At His Own Classified Documents

This is why Hillary wasn't charged for her server.
Wrong. Hillary was not a president and had no authority to use a private server, private phones to conduct government affairs, much less in her home or to destroy 30,000 government files. The FBI has already admitted they did not charge her because THEY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE WINNING THE 2016 election.

Obama must have declassified all the documents with a thought.
Maybe not. :smoke:

Biden's first set of classified documents were found before the 2020 election. Then more were found recently. So, it's rather obvious that Biden must have been claiming he didn't have more after 2020, otherwise they would have been discovered in 2020. Biden and his team new they had classified documents in 2020 so if they were going to look for more, they should have looked for more at that time. Otherwise, they are implying that there were no more.

Wrong. Hillary was not a president and had no authority to use a private server, private phones to conduct government affairs, much less in her home or to destroy 30,000 government files. The FBI has already admitted they did not charge her because THEY THOUGHT SHE WOULD BE WINNING THE 2016 election.

Nope. Obama probably declassified them all with a thought.

Can you link where the FBI said that?

Maybe not. :smoke:

Exactly what? Apparently you don't know what you are talking about.

You shouldn't be concerned about that as it obviously doesn't include YOU.
Try reading the thread title.

Do you see anything about laxatives in it?

Do you not think evidence of Trump going through those documents after claiming they were all turned in, doesn't support an obstruction charge?

Try reading the thread title.

Do you see anything about laxatives in it?

Do you not think evidence of Trump going through those documents after claiming they were all turned in, doesn't support an obstruction charge?
Did he claim that? And what about the notion that he had already declassified them prior to leaving office? At that instant they were no longer classified.

So, there’s no reason he couldn’t read them whenever.

The issue about the claim that the documents request had been labeled as completed is not the topic of this thread.

This is how loony the radical left and the weaponized DOJ have become. They are now claiming that Trump may have looked at his very own classified documents. I kid you not. Apparently it is a crime to look at your very own classified documents. Guess that means that Biden and Pence are both going to jail too because I'm sure at one point or another they also looked at their own classified documents, as well as every other president and vice president throughout history.

I'm not kidding, he violated the law. Not Pence nor Biden are not corrupt, trump is and has lived his life corrupting, cheating, grifting and corporate whoring.

Did he claim that? And what about the notion that he had already declassified them prior to leaving office? At that instant they were no longer classified.

He claimed something about laxatives.

Who cares if they were classified or not. That doesn't help him with the statutes in the search warrant.

So, there’s no reason he couldn’t read them whenever.

I agree. That is why the OPer framed his thread title the way they did.

Of course he Trump look at documents he already possesses.

What the evidence may show, however, is Trump and his lawyer claimed all the documents were returned. If Trump was looking at them later in, why did he not say, oh shit, I still have some documents, I better call the national archives.

Certainly this action could potentially support an obstruction charge.

The issue about the claim that the documents request had been labeled as completed is not the topic of this thread.
It is the topic. How could it not be?

This is exactly why Trump going through the documents is a news story. Not because the left wants to charge him for going through documents; that is a made up issue. It's because of obstruction.

Already did, again, just the other day. You should try reading posts or using the search engine.
Of course you did. That is your go to claim when someone asks for a link.

You lie, then you lie to cover your lie.

Trump has already stated that he has the documents in question and knew he had them but refused to give them back because he wanted to sell the info to our enemies...yet you don't care.

Trump has already stated that he has the documents in question and knew he had them but refused to give them back because he wanted to sell the info to our enemies...yet you don't care.
You're a fucking liar. Trump never said he wanted to sell the info to our enemies. You need to be taken behind a woodshed and get straightened out.

Apparently you need a brain laxative so you can use the search engine for a link I just posted a couple of days ago! May I recommend ExLax?

You play with yourself. Prove I lied.
And apparently you are too stupid to just go and look it up for yourself on the web like a grownup. Wind that rubber band up inside your Pentium 2 computer and give it a shot.

Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 12.57.25 PM.png

How not? A president is the highest authority and has final say on what is classified. If there is anything wrong, look to the people who approved of, gathered, boxed up and shipped it all to his home and loaded it all into the Mar A Lago storage vault.

Apparently the USA is so lax with its intelligence that even a VP or a mere senator can take stuff at will and do god knows what all with it in the back seat of his gas-guzzling corvette.

View attachment 772721

Joe Biden obviously does not care one whit about the planet.
No...he doesn't...

His defense team has been careful NOT to assert so in court.

Forum List

Back