Trump Guilty Of Looking At His Own Classified Documents

Wrong. I’ve held security clearances my whole career. You have no idea what you are talking about.

And I had security clearances my whole Marine Corps career. When I left the Wing HQ I had the same security clearance but I no longer had access to the classified material I controlled prior to leaving, as I did not need it any longer.

Besides having a security clearance, one has to have a reason to access any given classified document/material.

How can you have had a security clearance your whole career and not know there is more involved than just the clearance itself?

It is almost as if you are full of shit.

He never could pass a security clearance, due to his foreign relations. The only reason he had one, is because he was president. Even his son in law could not get clearance, but trump overrode it.
Elected officials get the security clearance automatically yes. They still are not stripped away immediately.

Time to move on, dum dum. :itsok:

And I had security clearances my whole Marine Corps career. When I left the Wing HQ I had the same security clearance but I no longer had access to the classified material I controlled prior to leaving, as I did not need it any longer.

Besides having a security clearance, one has to have a reason to access any given classified document/material.

How can you have had a security clearance your whole career and not know there is more involved than just the clearance itself?

It is almost as if you are full of shit.
I never claimed you’d normally still have access to classified material. Even while at a job with a clearance, you only get access to what you need. You are conflating two different things.

A President has access to all his own documents, upon leaving office he can declassify anything he wants, and negotiates with NARA to return some documents.

I never claimed you’d normally still have access to classified material. Even while at a job with a clearance, you only get access to what you need. You are conflating two different things.

Which is what I said when you told me I was wrong.

Forum List

Back