Trump Guilty Of Looking At His Own Classified Documents

Was he? Can you prove that?

I did not say that. But your argument that president are allowed to keep classified information after leaving the White House just because they have looked at once is what is ludicrous.

Once one loses their "need to know", they no longer have access, even if they had seen them 1000 times.
LOL. Guess you didn't realize that the president is el numero uno one. It's quite stupid to claim there were classified documents the president, any president, didn't know about. They get daily briefings for God's sake.

LOL. Guess you didn't realize that the president is el numero uno one. It's quite stupid to claim there were classified documents the president, any president, didn't know about. They get daily briefings for God's sake.

With each post you have show you have no fucking clue about that which you speak.

Of course there are classified documents the president, any president, didn't know about. There are millions of classified documents, and you think the POTUS is briefed on each one of them?

There are classified documents created at military bases every single day, and you think the POTUS is given a brief on every single one of them?

You really should just quit while you are behind, but if you choose not to, I will be happy to laugh at your next ignorant post.

With each post you have show you have no fucking clue about that which you speak.

Of course there are classified documents the president, any president, didn't know about. There are millions of classified documents, and you think the POTUS is briefed on each one of them?

There are classified documents created at military bases every single day, and you think the POTUS is given a brief on every single one of them?

You really should just quit while you are behind, but if you choose not to, I will be happy to laugh at your next ignorant post.
But a President is certain to know about the classified documents that he declassifies.

But a President is certain to know about the classified documents that he declassifies.

One would hope, but since we are told the POTUS can declassify by just thinking about it or waving his hand over a box full of papers, that is not really a sure thing.

One would hope, but since we are told the POTUS can declassify by just thinking about it or waving his hand over a box full of papers, that is not really a sure thing.
I can agree with that. But since none of us were present when he declassified the documents in his possession, none of us will ever know. So if there's no evidence of a crime, there can be no conviction of a crime. In America ... a person is innocent until proven guilty (except in Trump's case, of course).

But since none of us were present when he declassified the documents in his possession, none of us will ever know.

So far as we know, not a single person was present when he declassified the documents in his possession.

Which brings about its own set of problems.

I do not think the case against Trump for the documents is a winning case, as you said nobody knows for sure what was classified and what was not.

To me the only slam dunk is his phone call to the GA SOS. But, I know you all do not see any problem with that either so we will just have to disagree.

So far as we know, not a single person was present when he declassified the documents in his possession.

Which brings about its own set of problems.

I do not think the case against Trump for the documents is a winning case, as you said nobody knows for sure what was classified and what was not.

To me the only slam dunk is his phone call to the GA SOS. But, I know you all do not see any problem with that either so we will just have to disagree.
His staff agrees that he did classify his documents. He was the President and there's no law stopping him. He's allowed to. Branden, on the other hand, was a Senator and Vice President who had NO legal right or authority to do so. He's the criminal you should be focused on.

His staff agrees that he did classify his documents.

Do they? I have only heard it from one person.

He was the President and there's no law stopping him.

This is true, still does not make it a good thing, or even the right thing to do.

Branden, on the other hand, was a Senator and Vice President who had NO legal right or authority to do so. He's the criminal you should be focused on.

I would have no issues at all if they went after him and Pence and anyone else that did it. In fact they should do so.

This is true, still does not make it a good thing, or even the right thing to do.

I would have no issues at all if they went after him and Pence and anyone else that did it. In fact they should do so.
"Good" and "right" are irrelevant in this case. It's a matter of legal or illegal. And since he was the President ... it was legal.

I agree that they should go after Senators, Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State (Hillary), and any other politician who has no legal right to steal documents.

"Good" and "right" are irrelevant in this case. It's a matter of legal or illegal. And since he was the President ... it was legal.

There is always more than one side of a story. He wants to be POTUS again, yet he has shown that he is not capable of making any decisions that would warrant him being put back into office.

Trump was stripped of his security clearance Immediately upon leaving office. So yeah, it's a crime.
Wrong. Security clearances are not “stripped” from anyone when they leave a job.

Have you ever held a security clearance? No you haven’t. So you may want to shut up about things you don’t understand.

His staff agrees that he did classify his documents.

exactly. Kash fucking Patel...who has not actually said that he observed Trump waive his magic wand
Wrong. Security clearances are not “stripped” from anyone when they leave a job.
A President does not HAVE a security clearance. As President he has unlimited access...when he leaves office that access is gone and only "reappears" if the then sitting President agrees to it

exactly. Kash fucking Patel...who has not actually said that he observed Trump waive his magic wand

A President does not HAVE a security clearance. As President he has unlimited access...when he leaves office that access is gone and only "reappears" if the then sitting President agrees to it
If a "sitting President" declassifies documents WHILE STILL IN OFFICE, then the law allows him to declassify to his heart's desire.

While the Justice Department has a long history of prosecuting cases involving the mishandling of classified information, no such case has ever been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will.

He doesn't need your permission or mine. Sorry ... you're just going to have to live with it.

Have you ever held a security clearance? No you haven’t. So you may want to shut up about things you don’t understand. got a security clearance

Have you ever held a security clearance? No you haven’t. So you may want to shut up about things you don’t understand.
He never could pass a security clearance, due to his foreign relations. The only reason he had one, is because he was president. Even his son in law could not get clearance, but trump overrode it.

Forum List

Back