Trump Guilty Of Looking At His Own Classified Documents

Isn't it though?

It's like if someone used their gun to shoot somebody in the face and I made thread titled, "Man arrested for firing his own gun".

The derp in trumpers runs deep indeed.
The grip this incredibly stupid man has on his supporters' brains is simply amazing. Psychologists are going to make entire careers studying his cult for years.

Right. Because the whole crime is just made up as they go along.

I mean--- isn't it kinda hard to feign that this is all just in pursuit of a CRIME when as far back as 2016, you all vowed to "get him" and put him in prison??? :poke:
Not made up. Just not relevant to the classification status of the documents. The right wing media knows this but they push the easy to understand narrative anyhow for their gullable supporters. That is how propaganda works.

Link me where we all (whoever we is) vowed to get him?

Presidents have the legal right to declassify documents.

"Sitting presidents do have “unilateral and complete authority" to declassify material, though it doesn't fully extend to information classified under the Atomic Energy Act, said national security attorney Bradley P. Moss."
I know. That's why Hillary wasn't charged. Obama declassified all the documents on her server.

Now back to my point. Read carefully ...

None of the 3 statutes listed in the affidavit from the Mar Lago search, have anything to do with the classification status of the documents.

Nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Are you understanding now?

I know. That's why Hillary wasn't charged. Obama declassified all the documents on her server.

Now back to my point. Read carefully ...

None of the 3 statutes listed in the affidavit from the Mar Lago search, have anything to do with the classification status of the documents.

Nothing. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Are you understanding now?
I'm glad we're finally in agreement. In other words ... Trump did nothing wrong. That's why they dropped that portion of their witch hunt and moved on to something else. Next time ... hold off on the drinking until AFTER work.

This is how loony the radical left and the weaponized DOJ have become. They are now claiming that Trump may have looked at his very own classified documents. I kid you not. Apparently it is a crime to look at your very own classified documents. Guess that means that Biden and Pence are both going to jail too because I'm sure at one point or another they also looked at their own classified documents, as well as every other president and vice president throughout history.

The progs come with some stupid shit.

You are an idiot.

Trump's crime is obstruction. He was asked by the National Archives to return any classified documents. Trump then went through the documents he had, and chose some that he wanted to keep, and then turned over the rest. He then lied and said he had returned everything he had.

He also enlisted his lawyer to lie and say he had returned all classified documents.

All caught up now, dumbass?
3, 2, 1, fake news. That's not what Tucker says!

I'm glad we're finally in agreement. In other words ... Trump did nothing wrong. That's why they dropped that portion of their witch hunt and moved on to something else. Next time ... hold off on the drinking until AFTER work.
We are not in agreement.

I exposed your ignorance.

Nothing was dropped. The statutes never changed and they never involved the classification status of the documents.

You are an idiot.

Trump's crime is obstruction. He was asked by the National Archives to return any classified documents. Trump then went through the documents he had, and chose some that he wanted to keep, and then turned over the rest. He then lied and said he had returned everything he had.

He also enlisted his lawyer to lie and say he had returned all classified documents.

All caught up now, dumbass?
They are not "classified documents" if they've been declassified. For hell's sake ...

Now how do you feel about Vice President Biden stealing actual "classified" documents? That's okay ... you can answer in the same manner that Biden would: "mvme[maiem mvpeimpaoeio ice cream pimepimpea =-o=oe0kewkjve Jack."

This is how loony the radical left and the weaponized DOJ have become. They are now claiming that Trump may have looked at his very own classified documents. I kid you not. Apparently it is a crime to look at your very own classified documents. Guess that means that Biden and Pence are both going to jail too because I'm sure at one point or another they also looked at their own classified documents, as well as every other president and vice president throughout history.

Tucker carlson not part of the corporate controlled media lays it out here the REAL facts for WHY Trump is being indicted.

Tucker nails it again as always.

Poor TDS afflicted leftists. The documents were another ironclad we gotten now and then Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling China *Joe stole classified documents as VP and had them stored in his unsecured garage where Crackhead China Bribes Hunter had full access.
HahahhahahahahahahahahHhAaaa

Joey, Nancy, Barry and Chucky screwed you over again.
What’s the leftards response?
Please oh please screw us again in NY and Georgia.

They are not "classified documents" if they've been declassified. For hell's sake ...

Now how do you feel about Vice President Biden stealing actual "classified" documents? That's okay ... you can answer in the same manner that Biden would: "mvme[maiem mvpeimpaoeio ice cream pimepimpea =-o=oe0kewkjve Jack."
The classification doesn't matter.

Are you daft?

I am a fan of the president of El Salvador.He recently said they are not going to listen to any lectures from America about how to have a democracy when we dont even have a democracy anymore after having a stolen election.

Trump was stripped of his security clearance Immediately upon leaving office. So yeah, it's a crime.
wasn’t xiden when he left the office of the VP then too?

do you have a link where trump was striped?

And we know for a fact that they have not.
"Former President Donald Trump and his allies say that any sensitive White House documents he brought with him to his Mar-a-Lago estate had been declassified, but some legal and presidential record experts are skeptical of that claim — and say that Trump could be in criminal jeopardy regardless.

While the Justice Department has a long history of prosecuting cases involving the mishandling of classified information, no such case has ever been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will."

Repeat -- Biden had no legal precedence to steal classified documents. He wasn't the President at the time (of course ... he isn't the President now).

"Former President Donald Trump and his allies say that any sensitive White House documents he brought with him to his Mar-a-Lago estate had been declassified, but some legal and presidential record experts are skeptical of that claim — and say that Trump could be in criminal jeopardy regardless.

While the Justice Department has a long history of prosecuting cases involving the mishandling of classified information, no such case has ever been brought against a former president — the one government official who can declassify information at will."

Repeat -- Biden had no legal precedence to steal classified documents. He wasn't the President at the time (of course ... he isn't the President now).
Which is obviously stupid and hilarious.

Then, when Trump and his lawyers had an opportunity to make that claim in a courtroom (where there are consequences for lying), his legal team called the documents "classified".

Sorry. Trump and his allies have lied to you and then betrayed you agan.

Biden did not hesitate to allow federal agents to search his property and remove all documents. He did not obstruct in any way.

Apples and oranges fallacy, retard.

He had highly classified documents stored in an extremely insecure location for over six years. Way worse and dangerous for the nation than Trumps secured documents.

Forum List

Back